ms yvon sends her love

Good to hear. I miss Ms Y muchly.

Donna -- how are you doing in all that heat??

Much, much better, thank you.....for a while I seriously thought I was going to die, as our house has no air conditioning - only an evaporative cooler which is nearly worthless in high humidity (which we had along with the intense heat). For days and days, we couldn't get the interior of the house cooler than 85 degrees.....maybe 80 at night!!!! It was horrible, I just dragged around uselessly. We took to going to stores just to be in some air conditioning! :lol

But it's nice now.....the heat has broken, and in fact today it looks like winter outside....full gray cloud cover! Weird. Very nice though! So of course today we are heading out to the beach, haha. (In Tom's new car, did I mention that Edie? The one you checked out the VIN # on? It's a beaut :thumbup ....better even than the one he lost in the accident! So :cheekkiss to you for your help!)

oh goodness Donna....glad you are surviving the heat. It is no fun.

Tom got a new car? Awesome!! And even better than the last? I am so glad everything worked out alright. :cheekiss

--

and for the record....I miss Miss Y too! Come back Miss Y!

Much, much better, thank you.....for a while I seriously thought I was going to die, as our house has no air conditioning - only an evaporative cooler which is nearly worthless in high humidity (which we had along with the intense heat). For days and days, we couldn't get the interior of the house cooler than 85 degrees.....maybe 80 at night!!!! It was horrible, I just dragged around uselessly. We took to going to stores just to be in some air conditioning! :lol

But it's nice now.....the heat has broken, and in fact today it looks like winter outside....full gray cloud cover! Weird. Very nice though! So of course today we are heading out to the beach, haha. (In Tom's new car, did I mention that Edie? The one you checked out the VIN # on? It's a beaut :thumbup ....better even than the one he lost in the accident! So :cheekkiss to you for your help!)

:stunned I am sooo glad you guys are OK -- high heat/humidity truly is not stuff to mess with. And it is the cumulative effects that are so serious.

And I am doubly happy about Tom's car -- he did all the hard work of locating them -- all I did was check 'em for him :lol

In ye olden days of journalism, a shocking story was known as a "bacon-cooler," i.e., that the story would be so stunning the bacon would get cold on the way from the plate to the reader's mouth.

Computer wellness vibes to Mademoiselle Y.