lolooololllololoololololloooololol hey LouieB you don't need a passport just some ID and where you're from and what you're doing in a dump like Sault Ste. Marie. They're usually pretty reasonable.
Someday soon we will need passports from what I hear. It may be a dump to you, but it seems to have some appeal to those of us from dumps like Chicago and Boston....

LouieB

Oh, was that guy you, too? :pirate

I knew you were joking, but still.

I've probably requested better than a hundred pics on this board and the only person to ever oblige me was sean, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Is Jude gonna be on one of those Dateline specials where they set up the kiddie diddlers?

Who are you again, it's a little soon for you to be using my familiar name, you can call me Mr. JUDE.

Just for you, MR. Jude:

americanapparel.jpg

You Sir are going places. Excellent work.

I usually order AA stuff off of the internet but the one time I went in the store everyone was wearing "booty shorts" and there were like 7 foot tall cardboard cutouts of sweaty women and hairy men. Not having to alter shirts is a really nice thing though.

Is Jude gonna be on one of those Dateline specials where they set up the kiddie diddlers?

Come on in! I baked some cookies for you! I'll be right down! Did you bring the stuff!?

When I'm out stalking young prey these days, I always dress up as a pizza boy or newspaper guy. Dateline has ruined being a creepy pervert for me forever.

Well for me at least most shirts are either too long or too wide to my liking so I have to take them in. With AA shirts I do not they fit great.

Ah yes, tight shirts were not as fashionable in my day i guess.

Come on in! I baked some cookies for you! I'll be right down! Did you bring the stuff!?

Are thoose cookies good...........man with mouthful :yes What are doing here?I just came to hang out......................So you drove 8 hours to stop by and say hi? :punch