Apocalypse now, mothaf*ckas!

Prayer Warriors... :yay the Onion would be proud to have written about this

ss8.jpg

646478b.jpg

Wage a war of apocalyptic proportions in LEFT BEHIND: Eternal Forces - a real-time strategy game based upon the best-selling LEFT BEHIND book series created by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. Join the ultimate fight of Good against Evil, commanding Tribulation Forces or the Global Community Peacekeepers, and uncover the truth about the worldwide disappearances!

Okay i'm taking a wild guess - Galaxian has individual swoopers vs. groups?

Uhhh....to be honest, I have no clue. I don't know if I've ever even played Galaxian. I do know, however, that Galaga is the sequel, and therefore must be better. :P

Uhhh....to be honest, I have no clue. I don't know if I've ever even played Galaxian. I do know, however, that Galaga is the sequel, and therefore must be better. :P

Yes. Galaga is a much-improved version of Galaxian. You couldn't get the two ships firing together thing in Galaxian, if memory serves.

I am fond of Gyruss and Tempest myself. Battlezone too.

Time Pilot. Asteroids, of course. There was also a Star Trek game that you sat in and shot up Klingons - summer of 1983, I think, it was out. I have a very clear recollection of playing it in an arcade in Virginia Beach.

Time Pilot. Asteroids, of course. There was also a Star Trek game that you sat in and shot up Klingons - summer of 1983, I think, it was out. I have a very clear recollection of playing it in an arcade in Virginia Beach.

Was that "The Jewish Mother" or am I thinking of the deli?