You've just perfectly encapsulated my stance on public scratching.

That's cool, too, as long as you're not using a spatula to scrape your bag before scraping my burger.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one hundred percent true, but I won't be surprised when none of you believe me-

The Home Ec. teacher at my high school was formerly a member of a nudist colony with her husband. Then, when they had their youngest son, she nursed him until he was five. He's now somewhere around 6'7", maybe 200 pounds, and a complete idiot... actually, he was salutatorian of his senior class (my sister's class, which was 2006.), I just call him an idiot. Anyway, the nudist part had nothing to do with the rest, but don't nurse kids until age five or they'll end up like him.

AND, thanks to Saint Genevieve, I just noticed that the :dancing emoticon syncs up exactly to Birthday off the White Album. :music

I often wonder about people that are offended by nursing. My wife nursed all 3 of our kids for 1 year a piece. She was very discrete about it and it never led to any 'incidents'. We have a woman on our block that we are friends with that nurses her 2 year old. She whips it out at the drop of a hat. I believe that all of our friends have seen this woman's tits despite our efforts to avoid it. A bit of a discretion is in order to save embarrasment.

Mostly cause I don't feel like combing through the whole thread, here's my favorite part:

I don't want my son or husband to accidentally see a breast they didn't want to see.

Okay, quick poll. Guys, how many breasts do you NOT want to see? I can understand not wanting to see your sister/mom/sister-in-law/other relative, but otherwise I don't follow.

"I don't want my son or husband to accidentally see a breast they didn't want to see."

Riiiiight. :lol So this is more about keeping your husband from checking out other people's boobs, then. Hey, that's understandable to a degree, but at least be honest about your complaint. :lol

My sis in law was over at my house for dinner last night with her 2 month old. I always walk into a room and never notice that she is even doing it. (she uses a cover so there is nothing to "see" and its all pretty normal, anway) When the kids are that young, she'd spend her whole day locked in a bedroom if she had to "hide" it. I dunno, we always get a good laugh about it when halfway into my conversation with her I suddenly realize that "Jeez, you've got your boob out again!" and we all have a good laugh about it. I've got 2 kids of my own so I guess I'm used to this sort of thing. Maybe people who don't have kids are more squeamish about it. I dunno. Seems like a pretty natural thing to me. Kids have to eat. If the mother chooses to breast-feed, that means boobs will be involved. Deal with it. :lol

Okay, quick poll. Guys, how many breasts do you NOT want to see? I can understand not wanting to see your sister/mom/sister-in-law/other relative, but otherwise I don't follow.

Google "Fat Momma" for pics and I can pretty much guarantee you don't want to see those boobs.

I've got 2 kids of my own so I guess I'm used to this sort of thing. Maybe people who don't have kids are more squeamish about it. I dunno.

I'm sure that factors into the equation.

Google "Fat Momma" for pics and I can pretty much guarantee you don't want to see those boobs.

Sally: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?

Harry: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.

Can I just google the girl in your avatar instead? :blush