• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There used to be these funny greeting cards which had old family pictures on the front and highly pithy comments inside. I sent my sister one that had a picture of a baby playing with a telephone. The caption: "I get one lousy tooth, and the bitch switches me to formula."

:lol Mine weren't biters, thank god or I would have switched pronto too.

Jake bit me one time then looked up at me -- and I looked at him and said "don't do that again" very sternly. He never did; must've put the fear of god in him :lol

Maybe people who don't have kids are more squeamish about it. I dunno.

Yeah, except that the woman in the article who said she shredded the magazine cover had breastfed her own kids. So I dunno about that.

Some people have a hard time dealing with the fact that humans are animals and mammals and as such, perform natural functions.

Some people have a hard time dealing with the fact that humans are animals and mammals and as such, perform natural functions.

Likewise, vociferous farting ought to be perfectly acceptable in any setting. I will not be hemmed in by the prejudices others have against nature.

Miss Manners wrote once that farts "do not exist socially." So the correct response when someone lets one rip is to ignore it completely.

Wasn't like that at my house. If you cut the cheese in range of my mom, she would shoot lasers from her eyes at you.

God dammit! How do you go from breast, the greatest things on mother fucking earth, to farts?

You've got a point there. However, if breasts are the greatest thing on the planet, then farts must rank at least third. Throw in an Aerobie, and this thread has everything!

aerobie-240.jpg

Okay, I'm late to the party, but I have strong feelings on this. The only problem I have with breast feeding is that there is too much peer pressure put on the moms to breast feed their kids. My wife was so stressed that her milk never came in. Our daughter had jaundice and it kept getting worse because she wasn't getting any milk. After about 3 days in a row of taking her to the hospital and watching her scream as they drew blood from her toes to check her levels, I finally put my foot down and told my wife that our daughter needed to eat and she would have to get over the guilt. We started her on formula and her health improved immediately. She is now 2 1/2 and has been a very healthy child. Also, I cherished the bonding time I had with her since I was also able to feed her. If we had it our way, we would have breastfed our daughter, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with formula!!! At times my wife has felt like less of a good mother because she didn't breastfeed, even though she couldn't help it. That's not right. :no

boobs is hawt

boobs with babies sucking at 'em is just meat