And that he looks fine! You people are crazy - he looks exactly the same as he always looks which is hardly heavy enough to think that his weight is as unhealthy as smoking.

breakyourheart3.jpg

vs.

normal_DSC00023.JPG

Now, I couldn't care less how much he eats or how much he weighs, but he sure doesn't look exactly the same as he always has.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report says sugary drinks pile on pounds

By MARILYNN MARCHIONE, AP Medical Writer 2 hours, 43 minutes ago

Americans have sipped and slurped their way to fatness by drinking far more soda and other sugary drinks over the last four decades, a new scientific review concludes.

breakyourheart3.jpg

vs.

normal_DSC00023.JPG

Now, I couldn't care less how much he eats or how much he weighs, but he sure doesn't look exactly the same as he always has.

OK fair enough, he is a little bit heavier, but that is an especially unflattering picture. I saw him 2 weeks ago (where he said that the green jacket was the only piece of clothing he has that still fits...hhhmmmm) and he looked great! Who cares anyway?

Going back to the topic of the Blisters, did anyone notice when the three kids were arguing over the poster during their youtube video that Spencer had his face in his hands, looking frustrated, and he looked exactly like his father working with Jay Bennett at the soundboard. A certain reserved annoyance if you will.

Edited by Lazy Locomotive
Report says sugary drinks pile on pounds

By MARILYNN MARCHIONE, AP Medical Writer 2 hours, 43 minutes ago

Americans have sipped and slurped their way to fatness by drinking far more soda and other sugary drinks over the last four decades, a new scientific review concludes.

diet coke is sugar-free

but that is an especially unflattering picture.

In that case, the photo of him in the audience (from the same link, page 1) is equally unflattering. I don't care how he looks, but I prefer people who make worthwhile contributions to our culture have a handle on their physical health so they'll be around for a while longer.

I'm glad that the members of Wilco have better things to do than post unflattering pictures of us on a website and gossip about how much weight those "lazy mouse potatoes" may or may not have gained. :ermm

Sucks to be in the public eye. I'd go crazy. Seriously.

I'm glad that the members of Wilco have better things to do than post unflattering pictures of us on a website and gossip about how much weight those "lazy mouse potatoes" may or may not have gained. :ermm

Sucks to be in the public eye. I'd go crazy. Seriously.

really. tough fuckin crowd. :brow

They need to get on it - amd remove you and a few others from here.

yeah, cause I just stir up so much shit posting pictures of my kid and talking about cycling. my post joking that the wilco members post pictures of overweight VC members is really pretty inflammatory isn't it? seems you're the guy saying all the mean things and deleting the posts. I'm really bored of you starting wars with people and then trying to point the fingers in other directions. for as much as you hate it here you should run off and start the official definitive wilco fan board and show us all how it's done. in the mean time ignore me. I'm not really interested in playing your personal vendetta game.