hwllo

can't login/sign up

so as you can see i have an account because i'm posting, but apparantly i need a new account to get to the bit torrents? so i tried signing up and it won't let me, it says i need to check the agreement. now what the hell does that mean, cause it definitely doesn't explain it on the site?

sorry for sounding the way i do, i'm just well....kinda frustrated

I'm having the same problem, I can't create an account because it says I never read the agreement, but its not true, and I checked the box and everything. Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like the tracker is hosed. I'm sure that solace is fixing it as he has time. Your patience is appreciated. :)

GFM

The tracker is flat-out not working right now. Solace is going to return it to us soon, I'm sure, but for now, even the torrents that are visible are not functioning. You can probably just keep watching this area of the board for an update from him.

I'd like to add myself to the long list of people this is happening to. If I miss a recording of the NCMOA Tweedy solo gig, I'm going postal.

You're not going to miss this recording being seeded on the VC tracker, because the tracker is not functioning. It's not just a question of not being able to sign in, nothing is downloadable from there at all. If this show is seeded somewhere else, and it's not easily available to everyone, we can do a tree for it here.

There's a tree going on right now for the Lollapalooza DVD and audio recordings. So you can look for something similar for other shows.

Edited to add: the show you want is available now on etree.org, which doesn't require a login. Looks like they're having some connection problems over there, too, but it's there, and hopefully that'll work itself out.

Hi there, greetings from Argentina. Just posting to say I too have the signup issue. Hope it can be worked out. Cheers to all!

I see that this thread is old, but I just tried signing up and can't because I didn't "check the agreement." It seems like the tracker problems have been fixed (according to other parts of the forum), so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas how this problem might be solved. Thanks!

It was back up, and then down again, and if you can't log in it's probably because it's not yet back up again, again. There have been several months worth of bugs in the system, which solace has been working on correcting for us. This will probably be worked out soon enough.