how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just home from the mtns, and off to see Tom Petty and the Allman Bros. It was a great weekend until I came home, as usual.

Here, the kids like to leave their clothes there and come back hours later. I almost got into it once with someone because I took their stuff out of a dryer.

That's effed up. If you can't return to the dryer promptly, the price you pay is the possibility of having somebody take your clothes out the dryer.

So, how did you know someone stole her underwear? Did she announce it to the 'mat?

She retieved the attendant who then announced it to the 'mat'. She seemed quite em(bare assed) but wanted her underwear back. Legend has it she never saw those undies again. B)

mgun.gif
al_cheers.jpg

He was good in Scoop, which was pretty good overall.

Two thumbs down. I agree. B)

Wow. That bad? Recycled Woody Allen...how so?

From the trailer I thought it looked a lot like Manhattan Murder Mystery (which I loved, I thought his best since Hannah & Her Sisters). I really enjoyed Match Point as well. But Ian McShane & Scarlett Johannson are favorites of mine (and so is Woody Allen), so I might be expecting too much.

What didn't you like about it?

Edited by jahilia

I had the very great pleasure of seeing Derek Trucks Bank, TP and the Heartbreakers and the Allman Bros last night. Six hours of outstanding music. TP and Greg both seemed to be bowled over by the audience love -- largest crowd ever at Saratoga, rocking from beginning to end (all six hours).

One of the best concerts I've ever seen. I wish a certain someone had been there. B)