how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Gene Simmons has a reality series on A&E.

I feel sorry for his poor son that has to deal with such a corperate fuck for a father.He told Gene that he might be screwed cause talent skips a generation,in that case I would think he's pretty much alright.

I thought Genie was a nice man.

Did you watch Billy Lane start on fire last night? For the record, that arrogant Brit Russell Mitchell won by default.

I missed that - was it a new one?

To much on now - I have also began watching that John Force show.

Yeah, it was the big 2006 biker build off.

I have met John Force numerous times, and raced against his daughter Ashley when she was still running Super Comp. I'll probably see the family this weekend when I'm racing at the National event in Brainerd, MN. John Force really is like that in person, slighly nuts and going a hundred miles per hour.

I just hope those people with purple hair and aids that can't speak english don't bother me.

Yeah, it was the big 2006 biker build off.

I have met John Force numerous times, and raced against his daughter Ashley when she was still running Super Comp. I'll probably see the family this weekend when I'm racing at the National event in Brainerd, MN. John Force really is like that in person, slighly nuts and going a hundred miles per hour.

Racing what?

I just hope those people with purple hair and aids that can't speak english don't bother me.

Racing what?

A Super Comp Dragster and Super Gas Corvette.

I don't know - will you come down and protect me.

sure. I'll be your body guard so no one attacks you with a chainsaw.

A Super Comp Dragster and Super Gas Corvette.

I spent a good bit of time at a drag strip every summer from the ages of 6 - 18.

sure. I'll be your body guard so no one attacks you with a chainsaw.

Maybe we can meet up. I think I will be getting there sometime on Friday afternoon - coming in from Philidelphia.

I thought Genie was a nice man.

Nice man.........sure,Talent :hmm ego :thumbup I can't waite for the new line of Wilco comic books and action figures come out.

I spent a good bit of time at a drag strip every summer from the ages of 6 - 18.

Maybe we can meet up. I think I will be getting there sometime on Friday afternoon - coming in from Philidelphia.

cool! I'll PM my work number!

Edie - we are on for Friday?? I can PM you our address and directions. And you'll never believe this....Dominick's raised the price of $5 pizza!! $6 pizza day just doesn't sound right!!! :angry