how cool is carrot top???

I ment he seems to not be so much that way when he is at home - unless the cameras are on.

:cheers I gotcha

The scene were he was cleaning the kitty litter box was great.It seemed as though he does this chore daily,then looking closer he had no idea what he was doing.Maybe the producer was like ..hey Gene why don't we show you doing some common things around the house.....Gene..........hey I got an idea. :lol

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edie - we are on for Friday?? I can PM you our address and directions. And you'll never believe this....Dominick's raised the price of $5 pizza!! $6 pizza day just doesn't sound right!!! :angry

Yes -- please! and I'll pick up some beer. Fingers scrossed for the boys in black....

I get to sit in on my buddies recording session on drums today.It's been about 10 years since I've played..............wish me luck,I'll need it.

Grind Grind

this Avalanches song on my iTunes matches your disco fish picture perfectly!!

FYI - those fish are kind of scary.

--

And Rosie.....girl drink drunk! (KITH skit.....classic)

butterfly

Sarah, pretty! I've got a great butterfly picture that I took just about a year ago, which I'm going to have to retrieve from my laptop one of these days to post as a companion to yours.

This morning we rescued a hummingbird that had gotten inside the birth center and couldn't get out. At first I thought it was one of those giant freaky bugs they have around here, like a cockroach or something, until I realized it had feathers and a tail...

I love those giant freaky bugs (well, in theory anyway, not so much up close and personal), especially the flying ones! Missing links. :monkey

I don't know - will you come down and protect me.

Grand Central is much nicer than Penn Station. You'll be OK. Heavy police presence. It's not Escape From New York New York anymore.

Sarah knows I have an irrational fear of fish.

-

In other news.....I had a vanilla frosty from Wendy's today. It was good, but I will stick with the old school regular Frosty from here on out.

In other news.....I had a vanilla frosty from Wendy's today. It was good, but I will stick with the old school regular Frosty from here on out.

The fact that a vanilla frosty now exists means that the next time I go on my monthly fast-food lunch, I'm going to Wendy's.

Wendy's is my favorite of fast food burger joints.

Curiosity got a hold of me......I had to try that vanilla one, just once. I normally don't get Frosty's when I get a meal.

Sounds like a treatment for Death Wish VI.