One week until Tweedy in Carolina!!

I'll be there, and most likely will have an extra ticket. So inquire within with a PM, perhaps we can work something out.

I know all of Wilco's records, but I haven't heard any of Tweedy's side projects yet, and I know he plays a lot of those songs at his solo gigs. I don't see any Jeff Tweedy torrents available: can anyone hook me up with one his shows? Would love to listen to for the drive, and get familiar with some of his songs that I have not heard.

I've heard that folks can take cameras in, i doubt they'll check. I'm in raleigh and the weather is holding out so far! crossing my fingers the weatherman is right and theres no rain tonight during the show!

i'm hoping for a Bob Dylan's Beard jam!

Heading out the door in Richmond in a few minutes for the show. Looking forward to hearing some golden oldies and hopefully a few newbies as well, "Long Time Ago," comes to mind again. Everyone else, enjoy, maybe I'll meet some of you there, I'm wearing a My Morning Jacket t-shirt. So long, Greg

A wonderful new member of VC offered me a free plane ticket to make this show, but I declined (too much work, getting to the airport, I've seen the band and Jeff solo too many times in the last year....stupid stuff).

Right about now I'm really regretting my decision. :ermm Stupid Mike, Stupid Mike :stunned

Oh well....have fun everyone. :cheers Solo shows are always a treat.