man in the sand

Dear all,

I bought this documentry recently after enjoying the mermaid avenue albums and i really enjoyed seeing this. It's quite a toursit inducing documentry and it was great to see Jeff looking so young- not that he has aged but the only one wearing a straw hat was billy bore bragg. My question is as i slept through the crucial part is what do they argue about at the end?

Thank ya

I bought this documentry recently after enjoying the mermaid avenue albums and i really enjoyed seeing this. It's quite a toursit inducing documentry and it was great to see Jeff looking so young- not that he has aged but the only one wearing a straw hat was billy bore bragg. My question is as i slept through the crucial part is what do they argue about at the end?

Thank ya

if you bought it, you can watch that bit again ... its the best part :lol

seriously, i love the little version of birds and ships that jeff played in it.. i wonder how many more completely different arrangements are locked away

I do agree, quite a good documentary. Its more about the story of woody than anything else, but who cares if its not all 100% Wilco.
The albums are not 100% Wilco so why should the documentary be that too?

LouieB