• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.....6 more for me.......

Now that Graham is working he has to drop me at the train wicked early so he can make it to work by 7am.....this getting up at 6am crap is not healthy.......

Next week, I start my new job.....will still have to be up as early, but luckily won't have the crazy long commute and I can drop HIM at work.....and I am hoping to sign up for a membership at Curves, so I can get in a workout before going to work!

In other news, as of today......I have officially quit drinking sugary mocha/lattes/etc......I had something similar, but it was a powdery mix I added to a cup of coffee at work. It's okay, but not the same. I am trying to save money and lose some weight. Man, it was hard walking past the coffee shop this morning. I am taking the money saved on lattes and putting it towards cable (baseball!) and that new Curves membership...... :)

:brow Did you get tickets for Churchill Downs?

I did. Did you not?

And before I feel sorry for you, I must remember that you got to go to Lollapalooza!!!

I've seen the stones before, but my wife, kids and my dad haven't, so basically, I'm doing a public service.

So did you get shut out?

I did. Did you not?

And before I feel sorry for you, I must remember that you got to go to Lollapalooza!!!

I've seen the stones before, but my wife, kids and my dad haven't, so basically, I'm doing a public service.

So did you get shut out?

No, tickets are still available but I have not bought one. Yet. :hmm

I just noticed that the woman who cut my hair on Sat trimmed my eyebrows. :hmm

How do you not notice that when, THE FREAKIN SCISSORS ARE ALMOST IN YOUR EYE?!?!?!