This morning my 18 year old neighbor was yelling "Fuck! Fuck!" at the top of his lungs and beating his car with what sounded like a baseball bat.

What's that make me, I wonder?

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordained in the land o' beer. It's a good feeling. :cheers

In other news, I just finished housesitting at the home of my lab boss. She lives on a lake. I was only there for three days, but it felt longer than that. The septic system backed up and flooded the downstairs bathroom. Her irritating little dog crapped on the floor (twice). The same irritating little dog also howled when I wasn't petting him, howled when I put him in his pen for the night, and spent a solid hour each evening licking the leather couch.

Oh, and worst of all, the lake is a 45-minute drive from the city (on my all-time least favorite highway). You've never truly hated I-70 until you're commuting at 6a.m. and blockaded into the wrong lane by sleep-deprived truck drivers.

'Tis good to be back here at the M. Chris abode.

the first time I blew out my knee was from a tae kwon do accident......fell on it and it snapped 90 degrees to the side......if only I could go back and change that .5 second moment in my life.....couldn't walk for weeks and same thing with the 2nd time around, except the second time it was just blown by making a wrong twist while throwing a baseball. With no insurance it never was fixed the first time, therefore making it snap a second time.......it still makes all kinds of interesting snap, crackle pop noises throughout the day and when I wake up I gimp around like an old woman.

Countdown to health insurance....T-minus.......1 day.

I have a 10 year laundry list of healh problems that I will finally get looked at....... :yay

So I made a cheese sammich today, using pre-sliced colby-jack cheese. I started eating the sammich and thought it was strangely... chewy. Then I realized I had failed to peel off the sheets of wax paper that separate the cheese slices, so I was basically eating paper.

Oh well, it's got lots of fiber... :yucky

I was already at :yucky from this:

colby-jack cheese

Some things just don't deserve to be called "cheese."

Speaking of sammiches, Melissa and I just got back from DiBella's. I pity those of you who don't have a DiBella's in your town.

My mom gets mad when I tell people we lived in a trailer once.

Yeah, I know - I was going to use it in quesadillas because it would melt easily. :hmm

Yeah, I confess, it has its uses. (Losing my cheese snob cred as I type this.)

It was good quality organic processed cheeze food, though!

:lol Count the oxymorons!

man, just buy "quesadilla" cheese.....it melts really well and is damn good. Any store that has a good selection of Mexican groceries will have it.

*this is Reni

I assume you mean chihuahua cheese. I second that wholeheartedly.

I don't like colby (seems like the cheese version of rubber to me), so I tend to avoid co-jack too, but I've had co-jack melted in stuff and it works well enough. Just plain monterey jack would work better, probably.

Crap. I just got back from dinner and now I'm all jonesin' for cheese. DAMN YOU VC!!! :realmad :P