Are they hurtful and full of spite or well thought out and well articulated like all of our threads?

I just looked briefly - I think one dude said something along the lines of Chris can now spread his DNA among hot teenage groupies or some such thing.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But on the bright side, I'm still only 3 years older than Greg Maddux.

On the first day of an econ class back when I was in college, the teacher had a list of like 40 everyday items and their price per gallon all of which was more than gasoline. The most expensive thing on the list was Jack Daniels at something like $120 a gallon. It was a class of like 250 people.

I responded by saying "But can you name one of these products we would ever regularly use 5 gallons of a day."

Stats can always be scewed even when they are 100% factual.

But I don't think this statistic is screwed. Think about how much it costs to "produce," bottle and distribute bottled water, vs. the production, distribution, tax and maintenance costs of a gallon of gasoline. I just think our outrage over the price of gas is a little silly when you consider what we'll pay for 16 ozs of water or coffee.

Is the celebrity divorce rate higher than that of the general population?

I guess that all depends on what your definition of "celebrity" is.....

That would be an important baseline to establish.

I think Pauly Shore is the cutoff.

That's reasonable.

I just looked briefly - I think one dude said something along the lines of Chris can now spread his DNA among hot teenage groupies or some such thing.

Yes, they're also hoping for some "real songs" now that he'll have some pain to write about, blah, blah, instead of being happily married and writing boring music.

Sound familiar?

Yes, they're also hoping for some "real songs" now that he'll have some pain to write about, blah, blah, instead of being happily married and writing boring music.

Sound familiar?

"We can make it better"
The same side w/ Dustin Diamond?

I think if you are selling T-shirts to pay for your house, you may be still technically a celebrity, but not one anyone would care about. I think the list would have to just be couples with at least one a-list celbrity in it. Courtney Cox/that weird dude would be about boarderline.

-- if there's even the slightest hint of coffee flavor in something, it's not for me.

try as you might, you cannot drive me away!

Sound familiar?

Indeed