New Fall Dates Just Added!!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I couldn't find anything about it on the MSU website or anywhere else for that matter. Might just have to wait for the pre-sale to see if there is any more info at that time.

I'm pretty sure it is auditorium seating. A good friend of mine is an MSU grad and he loves the acoustics at the Wharton. He compared it in size and sound to the Max Fisher where the Detroit Symphony Orchestra plays.

Does anyone have an idea as to why only some of the shows scheduled to go on sale tomorrow are listed on the tickets page?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Springfield, MO isn't listed. Hopefully by morning.

What shows are you doing?Maybe we can finally meet up. :wub :cheers

This concerns me:

On site: "Wilcoworld pre-sale begins Wednesday, August 23 @ 10 a.m. CDT Click here to buy tickets."

Once you click: "Tickets for this event go on sale Wednesday, August 23rd at 10:00 AM Eastern Time."

:brow

Especially since I already moved a meeting twice to accomodate.....

Also some of the listed dates have the presale starting at 11am and not the 10am

like on the tour page???

The only one in reason for me is Huntsville, I usually don't go to AL for shows,

(but for a Wilco fix, well I surely will) :dancing

so I don't know much of it, any locals know a good motel near the venue?

Any advice would be grand, with the hopes that I get tickets for the show :lol

I truly wanted to go to NC but if I had I wouldn't have had a job when I got home...

Only got to see one show on the southern tour, had another one to go to,

but shit happens... when ya wheels get stoled then ya can't drive... :w00t

but anyways, any advice would be grand, thank ya kindly!!

Hopefully I can meet some fellow VC'ers this trip... :rock

Thay would be a trip. :lol

Hopefully Springfield and Wichita.

Me too...........go figure.

The only thing is wether or not to take highways or back roads.Highways go through three states,and back raods could be a little scary,but atleast a straight shot.I'm leaving my better half at home,so my best behavior could go out the window. :stunned

Is there anyone who is familiar with the Latrobe, PA venue? My wife and I can't make it to the TEXAS shows so we are entertaining the thought of going to see the guys in PA. However, the word "gymnasium" makes me a little nervous.......BUT the word WILCO calms me down. :)

We tried looking this joint up on the internets but we couldnt find much. Any insight would be appreciated.

Planning on getting tickets to the AL show tomorrow...anybody have any info about the venue in Huntsville?

It's a 2,000 seat concert hall within a complex of other venues. Big civic center, expo hall, etc. Your typical downtown Civic Center kind of thing. Perfect for a Wilco show.

Is there anyone who is familiar with the Latrobe, PA venue? My wife and I can't make it to the TEXAS shows so we are entertaining the thought of going to see the guys in PA. However, the word "gymnasium" makes me a little nervous.......BUT the word WILCO calms me down. :)

We tried looking this joint up on the internets but we couldnt find much. Any insight would be appreciated.

I don't have any first hand info about the gym, but here's a link that has a picture:

http://www.stvincent.edu/mbasketball10

K, here's the reason I thought this.

On a Pearl Jam board called 'red mosquito' there's a girl named Sam. She lives in WV and is a huge WVU fan.

How many can there be? :P

nah, i was never on the pj board. ha. i was a fan back when there probably was no board.

:( i thought i found someone i knew!!