Wilco Theater

Guest tandylacker

I have seen many Wilco items on TV. A couple of times people on SNL were wearing Wilco shirts, Kirsten Dunst introducing a musical guest had one on and someone else had one on at the end of another show. The show "The OC" has had Wilco posters in the background, so on. It seems like Wilco, much like Apple computers, can be found in the background very often on TV. Seems like most Hollywood writers/actors are liberal type people, Wilco seems to by a liberal type band, so it doesn't seem too odd I guess.

Does anyone know why every character in every movie or TV show has an Apple computer?

This one time, Goober had a Being There pin on his hat in one of the colored episodes of Andy Griffith.

This one time, Goober had a Being There pin on his hat in one of the colored episodes of Andy Griffith.

Yeah,you rarely see that on the 'edited' versions on WGN...gotta get the DVD box! :yay

Scott

Kinda stupid, actually really stupid but anyways... my little cousin was watching Lizzie Mcguire and they showed them on the news at the Wilco Theater. So anyone else got random wilco sitings on TV?

My wife and I have noticed that Lizzie's principal is named Principal Tweedy.

Seems like most Hollywood writers/actors are liberal type people, Wilco seems to by a liberal type band, so it doesn't seem too odd I guess.

Thats a damn shame