Can someone please post a list of links to the new tunes i.e. "Is that the Thanks I Get?," "On and On," "What Light," "Impossible Germany," "Let's Fight," and "Walken." If not please let me know how to find mp3 versions of them. I only have live versions and am staring to jones for some new material. Thanks all.

:rock

Edited by yankhotelfox

Since I already started uploading this before I saw the OP already had live versions:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...530E1037100F9AB

It seems as though you have to register with yousendit now - it's pretty easy, and I still greatly prefer it to sendspace.

Edited by jhc
Since I already started uploading this before I saw the OP already had live versions:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...530E1037100F9AB

It seems as though you have to register with yousendit now - it's pretty easy, and I still greatly prefer it to sendspace.

Thanks a lot! That's what I was looking for. Much appreciated. Also, very cool, the "Let's Fight" was from the Florence, MA show that my girlfriend and I were at. Jeff tells the crowd that Pat Sansone refers to the drum fill at the beginning of "Misunderstood" as "Pat Boone, Debby Boone, Pat Boone, Debby Boone." How cool is that? Ask and you shall recieve. I love to hear Jeff talking from shows I attended and relive the laughs.

Edited by yankhotelfox