She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 5 years, you're both going to be embarrassed to admit you listened to the Fine Young Cannibals.

P.S. The English Beat > FYC X 1,000,000,000,000

I'm wondering when, precisely, that five-year period starts. Maybe I should get some sort of count-down clock showing the exact moment when I get rid of all my Decemberists records.

Haters. This was a fine, fine record:

235px-FineYoungCannibalsTheRawandtheCookedAlbumcover.jpg

...but this was a better one:

e662951rnrp.jpg

...except that the version of "Blue" on the CD isn't nearly as good as the version on the LP. Not sure why they did that. I wish I could get a good digital copy of the LP version. :hmm

Whatever happened to that guy? What a voice, and man was he hot.

He's been busy playing for Brazil and, among others, AC Milan and AS Roma.

cafu_wcwin030609.jpg

Those babies are looking pretty damn cute, Mr. K.

Also, i'm thinking about setting up a cafepress store where you can buy a t-shirt w/ a picture of Mr. K. wearing the a-man t-shirt...or a t-shirt w/ a picture of a-man wearing a t-shirt w/ a picture of Mr. K. wearing the a-man t-shirt on it.

Maybe, just a tee w/ a picture of the Hamburger Pimp from Dolemite on it instead.

hamburgerpimp.jpg

charlize.jpg

Jesus, she can't afford a Sneak-A-Toke?

Those babies are looking pretty damn cute, Mr. K.

Also, i'm thinking about setting up a cafepress store where you can buy a t-shirt w/ a picture of Mr. K. wearing the a-man t-shirt...or a t-shirt w/ a picture of a-man wearing a t-shirt w/ a picture of Mr. K. wearing the a-man t-shirt on it.

Maybe, just a tee w/ a picture of the Hamburger Pimp from Dolemite on it instead.

hamburgerpimp.jpg

When I was in college, I had a sound clip of the Hamburger Pimp on my answering machine. Oh, golden college days.

When I was in college, I had a sound clip of the Hamburger Pimp on my answering machine. Oh, golden college days.

you may have never owned a Public Enemy album until the last couple of years, but it's awesome shit like that gives you street cred for miles and miles.

you may have never owned a Public Enemy album until the last couple of years, but it's awesome shit like that gives you street cred for miles and miles.

Sadly, I have never owned a Public Enemy CD. Nor have I heard of the Hamburger Pimp, or until recently, the reverse cowgirl. I fear I only have country road cred.

I also used to have a clip of Peter Fonda from "Wild Angels" - "We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be free to ride. We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man! ... And we wanna get loaded. And we wanna have a good time."

I like the apple :yes

That was sort of a last resort in my neighborhood, when the DairyMart was closed and you couldn't get rolling papers.