• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one undefeated team in the NFC right now. 4-0. Wow.

I can't believe Da Bearss..they stomped the shit out of Seattle.I don't think Alexander being there would have changed things too much.

"Santana Moss was amazing in Week 4, perhaps the most dominant of any player in Fantasy Football. He will look to carry over the momentum in Week 5 at N.Y. Giants. Consider using him as a No. 2 receiver in all leagues."

Exactly what I want to hear when I bench him.

Football sure is fun when the Bears are playing this well.

I have no doubt that they'll lose a few, but their schedule isn't that formidable. November will be a tough month -- home against the Dolphins (maybe not as tough as it looked a few weeks ago) and then three straight road games against the Giants, Jets, and Patriots. If they can go 2-2 over that stretch I think a 13-3 season is possible, but I'm thinking 11-5 may be more realistic. The Bears always seem to find a way to lose a couple of squeakers here and there.

"Tennessee DT Albert Haynesworth has been suspended without pay for five games for stomping on the head of the Cowboys' Andre Gurode, the NFL announced. It's the longest suspension ever for onfield conduct."

"Tennessee DT Albert Haynesworth has been suspended without pay for five games for stomping on the head of the Cowboys' Andre Gurode, the NFL announced. It's the longest suspension ever for onfield conduct."

Good for the NFL. He deserves the season, but 5 games w/ no pay is more than I thought they'd give him.

I eked out a win in my fantasy league last night; (barely).

I'm considering picking up the running back from the Pats....Laurence Maroney. He looked damn stout this week against the Bengals. Any thoughts on this guy?

Currently in my RB corps...

Stephen Jackson

Brian Westbrook

Julius Jones

Dominick Rhodes

Fred Taylor

Its a small eight man office league we've been doing for about the last 12 years so.... a quick check tells me there's only 34 Running backs curently on rosters. We fly with three wide outs, two RBs, one QB, one PK, one independant defensive players and a Team "D" each week. We each hold a roster of 13 total players.

It's a little different than the on-line stuff.

Ten bucks says Chiefs over Bengals Week one by ten points.
Can I get a piece of that?
yeh, I'd like it too

What would Ron Cey Say?!

i'd put 100 on dat bet
Gentlemen, gentlemen, the Chiefs NEVER lose in Arrowhead.

Sea of Red.

I will bet you all ten dollars. And I am a man of my word, so if you really want it, bring it.

:dancing

remember, you're giving us 10
i'm in
I AM giving you ten. Just because Herm is our coach, don't expect the #1 Offense is all the land to go anywhere. Trent Green will get the freedom to call the plays at the line, Larry Johnson is pissed off and Kyle Turley is doing "better than ever expected" filling in for Roaf, who still might play.

Ten dollars, ten points.

Give me your info if you are in.

And after Week one, go Bengals. I have always liked them, Palmer, and the fact the fans stuck through the Bungle years.

Can I can get in on this?