• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The goat for the Chargers: Marlon McCree.

Dude, you don't intercept a pass on FOURTH DOWN. Just bat the ball to the turf. See what happens when you try to pad your personal stats? YOUR TEAM LOSES.

Dumbass. :no

Every year, I mean EVERY year, when it gets down to 4 teams left I try to figure out who I'd like to see in the Super Bowl & it always seems like the 2 teams I pick lose. Of course nothing would be cooler around here than to see a Bears/Colts matchup. So it will be Saints/Pats for the Championship. :hmm

Every year, I mean EVERY year, when it gets down to 4 teams left I try to figure out who I'd like to see in the Super Bowl & it always seems like the 2 teams I pick lose. Of course nothing would be cooler around here than to see a Bears/Colts matchup. So it will be Saints/Pats for the Championship. :hmm

I think you Hoosiers are going to get the Colts/Bears this year (and the rest of the country will snooze)

It's looking more and more like the Saints truly are a team of destiny, if you believe in that sort of thing.

I was more concerned with the Eagles than the Bears. The Saints just have a more complete team than the Bears, IMO.

How sweet would it be to ruin the hometown boy's chance at his first Super Bowl? :yes

Patriots vs. Colts...a classic matchup the last few years. Rewind 40 years ago. Packers vs. Cowboys...classic matchup of the time. Similarities ?

The Cowboys of the Meredith era...a high flying offensive team with gaudy stats to back it up, great regular season records, etc. The Packers of the Starr years...proven winners with a great coach & A QB that was a master in the big games. A few games between the two would be regarded as some of the best Championship games ever.

Can Manning escape the 'bridesmaid' tag that dogged them (Dallas) until Super Bowl 6? Will Brady continue to be Bart Starr & make the winning plays yet again ?

Game 1 -- Saints

Weather worries me, but the Bears overrated D does not (nor does Grossman).

Game 2 -- Colts

Everything about the Pats worries me, but I just think it's time.

Whatever happens, should be a great day. Kinda depressing too, because it's the last great football weekend. Super Bowl doesn't even feel like a real game anymore, and it usually sucks.

i hate you, creepy football robot guy.

if i were king, the creepy robot guy would have to "transform" into whatever commercial it is jumping up and down for. That is, if it is a ford commercial, the robot would have to turn into a ford truck, and if it is a Quiznos commercial--a sub, and so on.