• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it's when the guy throws him his apron and it looks like he's gonna cry.

It's all good.

Meh. He's made one good commercial ... and, to be sure, he was pretty darn good in it. I'll still take Bo Jackson, and at least a dozen others, before Peyton.

But not Tiki Barber. Have you seen that piece of crap? It's for Comcast, or some other cable or satellite company.

I'm doing my first Fantasy league this year. I scored 121.92 points. So far I'm ahead of the whole league but there are still some players for tonight for other teams. The team that I'm matched up against (106.40) this week only has kicker R. Longwell left for tonight. So unless he has his career game, I'm pretty much locked in for a win tonight and could quite possibly be the league points leader! Here's my roster:

D. Bledsoe

(Dal - QB)

C. Johnson

(Cin - WR)

A. Boldin

(Ari - WR)

L. Johnson

(KC - RB)

J. Shockey

(NYG - TE) P

J. Lewis

(Bal - RB) P

D. McAllister

(NO - RB)

K. Warner

(Ari - QB)

B. Watson

(NE - TE)

C. Pennington

(NYJ - QB)

A. Green

(GB - RB)

C. Brown

(Ten - RB)

J. Feely

(NYG - K)

Chicago

(Chi - DEF)

It's all good.

Meh. He's made one good commercial ... and, to be sure, he was pretty darn good in it. I'll still take Bo Jackson, and at least a dozen others, before Peyton.

But not Tiki Barber. Have you seen that piece of crap? It's for Comcast, or some other cable or satellite company.

I like all of his commercials (The ones with him and Eli touring the ESPN studios and making breakfast, the nextel wireless commercial, etc.)

1. I now officially regret the Giants taking Eli in the draft. I may at some point rescind this regret, but I just don't think the kid's that good.

2. How is that a team coached by an alleged "disciplinarian" commits all those fucking penalties? Is it a passive-aggresive thing? Either way, Coughlin sucks and this had better be his last year.