So What Do You Guys Think About This ?

Something like this happened years ago when (If I remember correctly) the Harry Fox Agency made claims that people were printing tabs of of OLGA and selling them. They eventually lost the lawsuit. I think this is lame. When it boils down to it, people just want money and closing down tab sites so people have to buy the books will generate some bucks for them, IMO.

I was furious when dylantabs was shut down because of this. If anyone else was a frequented that site, I managed to get an archive of it if you're interested.

Edit: Nevermind! It's back!

Edited by kaysettes

this is among the more absurd things I've read about vis-a-vis the internet.

Now, if bands were in an uproar because of how awful/inaccurate some of the tabs are, that would be another story... :D

what they don't take into account is how many bands never release tab books...

I was furious when dylantabs was shut down because of this. If anyone else was a frequented that site, I managed to get an archive of it if you're interested.

Edit: Nevermind! It's back!

Good to know thats up and running again, I missed that site for a while.

Edit: Also this whole thing about shutting down tabsites is rediculous. This doesn't even compare to music downloading. All these tabs are user created and submitted, its equatable to downloading fans' covers of a band's songs.

Edited by jhh4321