A few Jeff Tweedy Treats

at the end of "butterfly" what song is he talking about? I can't believe someone would flip jeff off at a show.

The Ruling Class. Some people just dont like it when Jesus smokes crack.

"The Losing End" was great and got me to clamoring to hear this:Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere 1995-09-04 & 1999-08-28. Only played twice ever, although I'm pretty sure I've got a copy of UT playing it. Anyone have either of these two times that Wilco performed it? Froggie?

• 2 weeks later...

The little ditty named "?" is an Elizabeth Cotton song called "I'm Going Away"

Check this out http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/...5424746-8107942

for those of you who haven't heard of Miss Cotton, she was a housekeeper for the Seeger family (Pete, Mike, etc...) who played nasty fingerstyle guitar left handed (on a right-handed guitar strung normally). Late in her life the Seegers heard her play, Mike recorded her, and she toured a bit before she died. Her most well known song is "Freight Train"

The little ditty named "?" is an Elizabeth Cotton song called "I'm Going Away"

Check this out http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/...5424746-8107942

for those of you who haven't heard of Miss Cotton, she was a housekeeper for the Seeger family (Pete, Mike, etc...) who played nasty fingerstyle guitar left handed (on a right-handed guitar strung normally). Late in her life the Seegers heard her play, Mike recorded her, and she toured a bit before she died. Her most well known song is "Freight Train"

She was from the Appalachia area of N. Carolina and was "discovered" late in life, too. The GD had been covering her tune "Oh Babe It Ain't No Lie" for years and she was known for her unique voice as well as her prowess on the strings. She has a few albums out and also covers a lot of religious, African tradition, and Americana (Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad, Sugaree) tunes.