Mr Jeff Tweedy has gained one ear this day!

Mr Jeff Tweedy! I extra happy to speak on this day! Now we are friends who share special package I wish you fierce joy on day of berth. On such a day I often make lay on couch in foetup position and remind of early experience when dear mother listen to Hootenanny Singers and Hep Stars while I am still oven bun babe. It is good that I have not boots at that time no? Or I am making beloved mother blue and black from inside! Ha Ha! Mother is to thank for first exposure to the Mr Benny and the Mr Bjorn! Praise for mothers! But that is story of milk for another time and I will speak of it no more. So Mr Jeff Tweedy, you have one more ear of life exposure in this mighty world. You have head that develop from extra experience of the Abba music, which must be good thing for next album, no? I present some power wisdom from Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn that is most appropriate at such time as this day:-

Lovers live a little longer, baby

You and me, we got a chance to live twice

Lovers live a little longer, ain't that nice

It is indeed most nice, and generous of Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn to share this teaching to us all! It is well known that there is nothing to compare with receiving fantastic experience of head from Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn! Believe!

So Mr Jeff Tweedy, happy day of berth! Enjoy with Lady Wilco and familiar! I send you double set of vibrations from Sweden!

WhitePineSkippedLargeForWeb.JPGherring.jpg

(It is always harmonious to stare at wood when making contemplate of the Abba my friends!)

I make present from Tubular site of web. Let us celebrate with Abba dance party! Enjoy Mr Jeff Tweedy! (perhaps you learn how to make best video style for the Wilco also - believe!)

Lovers Live a Little Longer (Here is quote - proof!)

(Lady Agnetha makes the sexy wink! My wife Lotti learn this technique to make me have the very jelly knees!)

(Favourite fierce joy for me my friends!)

One of Us (Oh my friends, I make little cry with this. But I survive!)

Knowing Me Knowing You (I make more drip with this melon colony interlude. Let us get back to the rock!)

(This is from film of Abba The Movie with appearance of stalk man journalist and all special effect to make blown up mind! Special pleasure of guitar solo for sure!)

Waterloo (With biggest silver boots and power chord from Mr Bjorn! From live performance at Brighton England when Sweden win the Eurovision prize! Mr Stig is artistic director conducting orchestra! This is history moment when all Europe fall under Abba spell!)

SOS (Mr Benny does the one hand tinkle and Lady Agnetha and Lady Frida have the feline wardrobe!)

(Here is famous lyrics of subconsciousness stream!)

Does Your Mother Know (Let us all make the timely stomp together! It is Mr Bjorn with rare throat delivery! This is unique arrangement in fierce metal style!)

Honey Honey (Here are very best boots, the ladies have the breath heavily segment, and Mr Bjorn has power cape!)

Honey Honey (I repeat same song just for view of blue all one pieces!)

Mamma Mia (The Lady Frida has the belly button peek and Italian linguistical!)

Dancing Queen (This is favourite of Professor from Stockholm!)

When I kissed the teacher (This is good song, but video is in ruins due to poor wardrobe, as the Abba attempt break into market of America. They forget Swedish charm and there is too little sparkle!)

Under Attack (More of the blending double throat!)

Money Money Money (I do not share this sentimental view! I am man of free love! Except for one time in Stockholm I already speak to you of. It is the Swedish way!)

(From famous Australia tour! Little glimpse of the live cacophony frenzy!)

Kisses OF Fire (These are the kisses after too much of the spicey schnapps! Beware! Lady Agnetha makes the solo start!)

(Here is disco spectacular!)

(Make disco segway continuation!)

Tivedshambo (Here is special treat of native tongue! Mr Benny is pumping the organ in hand and all the Abba make the Swedish as tribute to Mr Stig!)

Chiquitita (All is sad in snow until the rump-pump-pah of Mr Benny piano spectacular!)

Fernando (More tearful song, for the Abba is not just the brash bouncing my friends! Also, have not fear, the Abba are not on fire!)

I Have A Dream (Here is live presentation with appearance of the childs of London! I too always have little dream whenever I cross a stream my friends!)

Angel Slipping Through My Fingers (Here is song of the view on child growing up and leaving nesting house. The Lady Agnetha has many solo emotional presentations, and this is glimpse into that future, but now is time for only Abba!)

The Day Before you Came (Sad final time for the Abba, but good chance to make the snog with girl who is having eyeful of you at end of disco! With luck you can make the under jumper move!)

Even my research cannot find 'Hole In My Soul' and 'Move On'. I have great urge to make present to you these two songs but I have the solid thwart!

S.P. Mr Jeff Tweedy, at next meeting of Official Fan Club of the Abba, I will make question if Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn make inclusion of reindeer love in their head wisdom. This could make big double difference to my expectant life according to their prediction - but it is the nature when on lonely duty of the herd, no? (Mr Jeff Tweedy, please do not tell my wife Lotti of this little persuasion!).

Benny1981.jpg571316335.jpg

S.S.P. My friends, even on happy day of berth I make little research to make present here. You see Mr Benny smoking the chain at Abba peek and in early time of Hep Stars with short hairy crop and precipitous fag dangle? No my friends! Second pic is Mr Jeff Tweedy in days before he make rejection of the dirty fag! It is in his power! Do not worry! His alveoli are now the airy sack of the super clean freshness! No more hacking throat all tar tickle drip! This is also additional true way to add to expectant life my friends - and is more easy for you than finding reindeer in your big village, no? Mr Jeff Tweedy is fierce wise in this action. He too gives excellent head experience to share with all fans in Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn generous style! Believe! The dirty fag was vice number two for Mr Benny. Even the Abba are not the pure saints all marching in trombone style. They are the human with the foible like all. Vice number one for Mr Benny was secret admire for the extreme deadly rival Boney M. The Boney M make full use of sequin weapon and sparkle boots in their chart attack, but the song of 'Girl with Brown Ring' is not the subject for international smash hit family appeal and associated marketing adventure of the school pencil case and lunch box for the tasty snack. In this they make big mistake in audience share targeting. It is lucky that the Boney M did not have strategy power of beloved Stig behind them, no?

S.S.P. My friends, do not ask me of lost lyrics to final album of the ABBA, but I make little piss in your ear - they are saved from soggy ruin! Mr Tony Margarina has secret plan. He put special prohibition on me to have the seal lips on this subject, so I can speak no more of it. I do not like the seal lips my friends - there is so much of the whisker quiver tickle, it is like kissing man fellow, although the herring breath gives some pleasure to make compensate! Ha ha! But Professor from Stockholm tell me he likes the seal lips very much - I do not understand his southern way of the academicals my friends. He always ask me to make visit to his ivory tower. Now I must make scarce with myself before Mr Tony Margarina make spy on me making the bean spillage with you! It is at time like this I miss special trained protection of Natalia!

Welfare!

Many happy returns! Thanks for doing what you do.

Geofftivus!

That's right Sister! Charlatans and blasphemers of the way of Jeff - repent! You still have time to reject this foul heresy of delusion and sin! Return to the way of Geoff! This is the true path of righteousness and redemption! Let the scales fall from your eyes and see through this sham! Make your grotto a place of true gladness not false faith! Caste off you sin along with your clothes. Come frolic with me and my congregation at the church of Geoff!

________________________________________________________________________________

Grotto admittance $15 with this coupon.

Church of Geoff one off membership fee $10.

Ladies half price before the witching hour.

Strictly no animals admitted - guide dogs and goats excepted.

Prize for best Green Man and Wood Nymph (only organic leaves and twigs allowed in costumes).

50c refund on returned mead flaggons.

Concessions (and part time vacancies) available for virgins (entry at disgression of the management).

Volunteers still required to act as ritual stewards and orgy cloakroom attendants.

No cameras. Woad optional.

Phone 1-800-GLADE.

________________________________________________________________________________

week2048.jpg

Others may recognise me more easily from this picture:-

27163%20goat.jpg

I hope this most surreal of threads brings you much joy and confusion on your special day!

Believe! :cheers

:spider3 :badger :guitar :ike

The happiest of birthdays to you,Mr. Jeff Tweedy :cheers We just love ya!

Keep on keepin' on,but whatever you do on your birthday,pleeze do NOT listen to ABBA...evidently it can really wierd you out :yes

VIRGO:

Our intellectual antennae are finely tuned with the Moon in discerning Virgo today. We are more aware of the information coming into our sphere of perception and we attempt to apply our knowledge with efficiency. Our need for perfection is currently strong with Mars in Virgo as well. But meanwhile, a slow-moving opposition between nebulous Neptune and contractive Saturn creates an irresolvable dilemma, making it difficult to move toward our goals. Still, we have a chance now to create a healthy balance between thinking big and executing detailed plans.

"You don't know me, but I know you."

Jeff, have an excellent birthday, enjoy it and take a break from recording the next Wilco album which is going to knock all of us on our respective asses.

:cheers

--Mike