Mr Jeff Tweedy has gained one ear this day!

Also, happy birthday to Sean Connery!

Not to mention Elvis Costello, Gene Simmons, and a true legend of country music, the mastermind himself, Mr. Billy Ray Cyrus. Seriously, where would we be without his body of work?

I thought so.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, man.

Back in WV in time to wish a happy birthday to Jeff and Elvis. Just under the wire!

As Bjorn said, thanks for doing what you do. :wub

I think I have been late for every single birthday that has taken place this summer, so my apologies, Jeff! :blush But I honored you on your birthday by taking an all-day beach trip during which many Wilco songs blasted from our car stereo, perhaps loud enough that you heard them?

:lol

All the Murphys wish you the happiest and most successful year of your life, and we'd like to tell you this in person, so obviously a trip to California is in order, yes? We have been too long without a live Wilco show, but of course we will wait as patiently as we are able.

Have some cake, and celebrate yourself along with us, for all the music and memories and good times and friendships. :thumbup

dj296-cake.jpg

Love from all us knuckleheads at Via Chicago! :wub

as is typical first week of school fashion, i came home on friday night and went straight to bed. now it is 6:30 am the next day, and i am late in wishing one of my favorite people in the world the happiest of b-day's.

so, happy belated b-day, jeff. hope it was a good one.