My Morning Jacket DVD Trailer

Wish I hadn't seen this. October 31 is going to take forever to get here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG0Z9mtv5Cw

They are also screening it in selected cities:

Okonokos (Live Concert Film) will be screened in the following cities

on Mischief Night, Monday, October 30th:

Boston

Seattle

Austin

San Diego

Philadelphia

Chicago

San Francisco

New York

Denver

Nashville

Atlanta

Los Angeles

Louisville

Also Black Keys on Sept. 12th and the MMJ album late September. Looking forward to the Tweedy DVD.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a MMJ fall/winter tour to support the new releases. I can't get enough of this band right now.

I saw that trailer about a week ago and have since watched it once a day since. No doubt in my mind this will be one hell of an album/ DVD. Also it's going to be released at a later date as a 4 album vinyl box set with additional songs. How great will that be?

Edited by GregRVA
I saw that trailer about a week ago and have since watched it once a day since. No doubt in my mind this will be one hell of an album/ DVD. Also it's going to be released at a later date as a 4 album vinyl box set with additional songs. How great will that be?

The trailer looks awesome. the four album vinyl set will be great. hopefully they will do a fall tour

I got a promo through of the album - it's very good... I'm just a little bit disappointed with James vocals though, sounds like he's really screeching in places and it kinds of spoils my enjoyment of the songs...

this is on oink, for those who care.