Wilco doin' Woody songs or Bob? Decisions,decisions....

Although Bob's on the top of the list,at this point in time I'm gonna risk blasphemy & say Jeff

Scott

I'm loving Chronicles, Vol. 1, and there's no doubt Dylan has had a more exciting, richer, fuller life, than JT, but .....

Wilco and JT on every count for me. :P

Edited by AWATT

I would take blonde on blonde over yhf but definetly a wilco show over a dylan show. I love dylan and own all of his records but I don't know if I'll ever see bob dylan again I saw him a few weeks ago in columbus and walked out early because I was so dissapointed however eric clapton did make a surprise appearance, his songs were almost unrecognizable and he played without any heart or soul at all and it made me hate the concert I felt like I was being taken advantage of. He played new morning the song I wanted to hear and didn't think he would play but did it was completely rearranged it was almost a new song aside from saying having the words new morning in it. I don't know if I will see dylan again. People say he is hit or miss, it was one of the worst efforts I have ever seen by a live performer, they had his organ turned down so low and his vocals were blasted, his sound man may been poisened right before he came on.....enough venting

Peace

Wilco

Wilco show

JT

YHF - BOB - can't choose on this one

Forever a Dylan fan, but he don't seem to have the same heart and soul musicly....

or maybe it's me...

Edited by Maddie Hope

I would pick Jeff Tweedy over Dylan because Dylan would be a big bore. I love Dylan to death, but nowadays I proabely would not be able to understand what he would be talking about and he would be too mysterious since he acts like he knows nothing.

Concert: I would go back in time and would have killed to seen Dylan performing songs circa "Freewheelin' Bob Dylan" or to see him with The Hawks (before they were called The Band) during 1965 or 66.

However, during present time, he is not that bad at concert. I saw him at the Auditrioum in '05 with Haggard and he was not bad because he is keeping fresh by rearranging old songs and his horrible voice is filled with emotion.

But I would have to choose Wilco over Dylan nowadays because all six members jell well together which creates a perfect musical atmosphere.

I would pick Jeff Tweedy over Dylan because Dylan would be a big bore. I love Dylan to death, but nowadays I proabely would not be able to understand what he would be talking about and he would be too mysterious since he acts like he knows nothing.

it seems like everyone forgets jeff backstage talking about holes where the music should be :P

I'll take Dylan, Tweedy solo and live, blonde on blonde, and when it comes to meeting rockstars I'll sneak out of the parking lot early making a bee-line for an earlier bed time.