Jeff's Santa Cruz

Now that the question has been answered, can someone explain it to me? :unsure

Breast size,come on now,get with it! :monkey I guess I mean bra size,damn those things are tricky!

Santa Cruz makes heavenly acoustic guitars

ooo and om are two differnt models, I have not ever known of jeff to play one but then again I don't follow along a close as some?

:lol Wow. Don't think I would ever have guessed that "ooo" and "om" were guitars.

I've even seen Jeff playing a 000 that joined at the 12th fret... pretty sweet. An OM (orchestra model) is a smaller bodied guitar thatn a dreadnought that offers a much more balanced tone and is better used with fingerstyle or light strumming. A 000 has the same body shape as an OM, but has a different scale length, shorter. I think it's 24 3/4 inches... but it might be 24 1/2.

Doesn't matter though, Santa Cruz's a sweet anyways.

I've even seen Jeff playing a 000 that joined at the 12th fret... pretty sweet. An OM (orchestra model) is a smaller bodied guitar thatn a dreadnought that offers a much more balanced tone and is better used with fingerstyle or light strumming. A 000 has the same body shape as an OM, but has a different scale length, shorter. I think it's 24 3/4 inches... but it might be 24 1/2.

Crawl back to your own forum gear head

Actually, Santa Cruz' 000 is a long scale, 12 fret slot head. It has a longer body than an OM which has 14 frets and a long scale as well.

Lance