Oct 19 DC date

How's your studying going? I put in about 12 hours this weekend. I'm going to take a practice LSAT every Saturday morning until exam time.

I am in a Kaplan course right now and it helping a ton. For some reason though I am the exact opposite of everyone else. Logic games is my best section and logic reasoning is my worst section.

I am in a Kaplan course right now and it helping a ton. For some reason though I am the exact opposite of everyone else. Logic games is my best section and logic reasoning is my worst section.

Really? I have two friends that took the Kaplan course and were pretty disappointed in it. I have pondered taking it because they have classes starting next week until the week of the exam. It's just coughing up the $1300 that has me wincing. ;)

anyone wanna pay me a plane fare for this since its my bday? :lol

No kidding? If anyone here deserves a show,it's you sir :thumbup

If all here would cough up a buck,you're comin'over in style! :cheers

Scott

Dang, this is right in the middle of a big project rollout at work.

Really? I have two friends that took the Kaplan course and were pretty disappointed in it. I have pondered taking it because they have classes starting next week until the week of the exam. It's just coughing up the $1300 that has me wincing. ;)

if you are diligent in taking as many practice exams as you can, you do not need the Kaplan course imo.

good luck.

if you are diligent in taking as many practice exams as you can, you do not need the Kaplan course imo.

good luck.

Thanks a bunch for the info. I'm definitely going to take a full exam every weekend until the test. I try to do as much as I can during the week. Pretty tough to balance out studying with working full time, but I'll make it! I'm going to so ready to get down that Saturday night!

The two shows at the 9:30 In February '05 sold out real fast if I remember correctly, not a matter of hours, but of minutes. Being that this is just one, it will be extremely fierce competition. Nonetheless when I get mine I hope to see some of the same beautiful people in the GA line as last time. One of the two days was the coldest all winter and we were there many, many hours before the door. Luckily we were let in early out of the frigid weather and got to hear the soundcheck and get out of the elements. Oh yeah, the shows were unbelievable. The weather should be much more accomodating in October. See all of you there......................................... about eight hours early, Greg

Damn. I'm relying on someone else to get my tickets because I have school. I sure hope he's able to get them..

Do you think as long as he's sitting there right at 10 AM when they're released he'll get them? I mean, when you say a matter of minutes, is this like Radiohead-sell-out-fast or around 30-45 minutes?

Edited by Skittish