So What Songs Am I Missing?

i'm only sleeping - 12 nov 1998

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rs2nzw

yellow submarine - 17 feb 2002

http://www.sendspace.com/file/97u1sl

:rock

Seems like that would be the one-stop answer to your question, no?

not really, if there are multiple recordings of the songs. The poster was nice enough to reply to my question with the specific dates (not to mention the songs themselves).

Froggie,

Thanks for the tunes. Fantastic.

:dancing

Also, "Animals of Africa," although it showed up on a lot of recorded shows in 2002 (and sounds like a good name for a new attraction at Busch Gardens), is not actually a song. It's just the animal noises that were played before Wilco took the stage on that tour.

And .... "On A Private Beach In Michigan" was an early guess at the title of what would become known later as "Spiders (Kidsmoke)."

The Abbey Is Struck by Lightning isn't really a song at all its just jeff talking.

Also, "Animals of Africa," although it showed up on a lot of recorded shows in 2002 (and sounds like a good name for a new attraction at Busch Gardens), is not actually a song. It's just the animal noises that were played before Wilco took the stage on that tour.

And .... "On A Private Beach In Michigan" was an early guess at the title of what would become known later as "Spiders (Kidsmoke)."

fixed.

Thanks!