8/16/06 NCMA

HEllo!

While trying to convert the .FLAC files to mp3 files, I downloaded some virus-laden shareware conversion software, and my computer is a complete bungle. I speak to you all on my girlfriend's computer. I was wondering, though, since I spent all this time and messed up a computer in the process, if anyone would be willing to PM/Post a .zip of the mp3s. Its sort of asking a lot, but I'd really appreciate it. Im trying to get the show for her on CD. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much

I'm a bit reluctant to mess with foobar, I hear it takes forever to tweak...I'm just looking for a .zip with the mp3s for now..

Hi, I use flac frontend to convert flac files to wav files, then burn to disc. I've never had any problems with it. Never tried foobar. Also, if you have nero, you can burn flac files directly with a plugin. Hope this helps.

Hi, I use flac frontend to convert flac files to wav files, then burn to disc. I've never had any problems with it. Never tried foobar. Also, if you have nero, you can burn flac files directly with a plugin. Hope this helps.

I agree, flac frontend seems to be the way to go.