In my opinion Locke has become an irredeemable dumbass. That's just my opinion though. He used to be badass, now he just seems like a fumbling fool.

Ok, nevermind the fact that there's a dangerous prisoner on the floor that you need to guard and could actually be grilling for real information...let's get back to the fun game of chess....hehehehe..."I won, yeah for me." Let's push 77 and see what happens. KAblooey.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first thought was - he was thinking it would be a link to the outside world - since the other numbers did not work.

I agree. I had these visions of Sayid fixing that big satellite dish and then contacting someone...somewhere.

He does seem to be more happy go lucky - but he has been that way since he gave up on the hatch. Of course, he did not know about the C4 - like most people, when I saw that, I recall thinking the place was going to blow up somehow or another before the end of the show.

Sometime this season I guess we are going to find out how he got hurt.

Accident at the paper factory Hurley owns*.

*I just made that theory up. Does Hurley even own a paper factory? I vaguely remember that from season 1...Locke's flashback to right before his trip to Australia.

soooo, Jack has a half-sister. that angle seemed interesting at first, but kinda fizzled out at the end of the episode. of course, it could have a way of coming back later in the season. somehow, i think that will be the case.

I think he was going to say something to the extent of that he knew Locke as well (like the others), except that the info he had on him still had him as being crippled.

It turns out my call w/ Beijing is still on Tuesday night...Microsoft Outlook snafu.

What was eyepatch guy going to say about Locke before he was cut off? Whatever it was, it was important enough for Locke to kill the guy to keep it quiet.

The John Locke I knew was paralyzed.

The John Locke I knew was paralyzed.

And probably the reason why Locke shoved him between the pylons.

After blowing up that building and killing eye-patch guy I was totally expecting for Locke to throw a rock and kill Claire's bird at the very end...or tackle Jack so he couldn't enjoy his endzone celebration.

And probably the reason why Locke shoved him between the pylons.

I think we will be seeing John returning to his more agressive nature in the next epsiode.

I was not sure if it was that or he just wanted to prove that nothing or something would happen if they broke the barrier.

"God loves you as he loves Jacob"

" You are not on the list because you are imperfect"

"He walks among us but is not one of us"

What a freaking left turn things have taken.

Religious cult? End of world survivors?

Did we just waste 2 seasons on the freaking numbers and the hatch?

A lot of stuff has been floated out...some of it seems to be coming together a bit.

I just hope these guys actually had a plan before the show started production and aren't pulling plot points out of their ass like George Lucas did with 5 of his 6 Star Wars movies.

I think we will be seeing John returning to his more agressive nature in the next epsiode.

I was not sure if it was that or he just wanted to prove that nothing or something would happen if they broke the barrier.

I think Locke viscerally understands what is going on with the island. He was crippled, now he's not. He was adrift, now he has purpose.

He doesn't want to leave. And we are beginning to see the lengths he will go to not to have to leave.