• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never noticed the Sub before?

i can't tell if you are employing sarcasm...i'll go with no.

no, i've never noticed it before the last couple of episodes i watched last night. was it mentioned before?

i mean, having a sub to travel b/w the island and the main land is fine. something just struck me about it as being forced (?). but it was cool that jack was actually blocked from returning by locke's actions.

i do like the fact that locke is "locked" into being on the island. i think some earlier discussion had him pinned as being static and boring now, but i think i'm actually more interested in his character, but for different reasons.

I think there has been hints - when The Others attacked them on the yacht for instance.

At least this show is thought provoking - instead of another How I Met Your Mother According To Jim At Grey's Scrubs Three Dudes and A Pizza Place.

I think there has been hints - when The Others attacked them on the yacht for instance.

At least this show is thought provoking - instead of another How I Met Your Mother According To Jim At Grey's Scrubs Three Dudes and A Pizza Place.

hey scrubs can be thought provoking...plus it's pretty funny but it's not everybody's cup o' tea. it fits with my humor, so i like it.

i liked two guys and a girl, but it was candy.

you're right about lost being thought-provoking...i'm just not as into it. there's no "magic" with it. i just watch it b/c i've followed it from inception.

The only sitcoms I have followed in recent years have been Seinfeld, My Name Is Earl, and The Office.

I do have a thing for a sitcom that only lasted one season - Boston Common.

I hope to God the producers of Lost have a road map and aren't pulling stuff out of their ass (a la George Lucas STAR WARS).

Has anyone named Jar Jar shown up yet? :D

I think I lost track of this show somewhere in the middle of the first season, so I have not the slightest clue what is going on now. Kind of like the Sopranos--didn't that show end like 10 years ago?

I see people who are really into these shows and part of me thinks it would be cool to give it enough attention to analyze it on that kind of level, but really about the only TV I see at all anymore is the occasional Spongebob episode. :lol

The only sitcoms I have followed in recent years have been Seinfeld, My Name Is Earl, and The Office.

I do have a thing for a sitcom that only lasted one season - Boston Common.

seems like my tastes as well...although i'll trade your earl for my scrubs.

i actually almost mentioned boston common. that was a great show.

Word on the street is that tonight's episode is based on the flashback of our new duo, Nikki and Paulo. Great.

I also hear this episode will 'knock your socks off'.

heh....

seems like my tastes as well...although i'll trade your earl for my scrubs.

i actually almost mentioned boston common. that was a great show.

Among my holy grail(s) is to get that on dvd and the short lived John Lydon Show that was on Vh1.

Those two stoner dudes were funny as hell.

Works for me! So far, I have been pleasantly surprised by the second half of this season.

Last week was a revelation for me.

Locke went from being 'LOST' to aggressively pursuing his own interests.

Maybe they have hit their stride...but I feel kind of gypped with all the concentration on the Hatch last year.

Kind of a filler episode eh? What the hell was the point of bringing Paulo and Nikki into the series?

No...now Sun knows who abducted her.

Locke appearing like an old testament prophet..."Things don't stay buried on this Island".

There are some deeper issues re: couples in turmoil and secrets.

I'll get back to you on this.

Locke appearing like an old testament prophet..."Things don't stay buried on this Island".

Like the people who just got buried who weren't really dead?

I just caught the last 20 min of this last night. The paralyzing-spider bit was a little over the top, but it gives the burial at the end of a bit of a Poe quality. :thumbup No idea how one would go about digging oneself out, but hey, "things don't stay buried on this island."

Wait, wasn't I just the one saying the other day how I don't watch this show and am not interested in it? :rolleyes

I love the inner island flashback episodes...like the one where we learned about the tail section. I can see the last episode(s) of the series all being like this. Anytime they shake the format up a bit, it keeps me interested.

:shifty

I thought last night had a little filler, but reinforced to me that everyone on the island is hiding something. And, somehow, the island will get you if you have been bad.

Now the talk of the boards is as to whether on not Niki is actually dead.

i thought them being burried alive like that was very 'romeo and juliet' sort of... i wonder if there might be good people beneath their greed. but it was sort of lame to bring those 2 characters on the show and kill them off, there was no point to them being there...

i thought them being burried alive like that was very 'romeo and juliet' sort of... i wonder if there might be good people beneath their greed. but it was sort of lame to bring those 2 characters on the show and kill them off, there was no point to them being there...

The producers seem to have something in mind...this isn't the X-Files. (remember where they had the plot arc episodes followed by an episode what didn't even acknowledge what had happened?)

I wonder if Nikki is alive and will be reintroduced? There were a lot of broad hints dropped there.

"Things don't stay buried on the Beach"...secrets, people...

And notice how Locke knew Paolo's name? Nobody else knew who they were...

I thought it was pretty good myself. I'd love to know if those scenes were re-shot with the two new people, or were they in the original scenes of the plane crash? Lost nerds, get to it.

I love me a good buried alive scene...and I hope they STAY buried. The acting of those two is absolute shite in my humble opinion.