• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my cup of tea.

Well on Po5 Jack is Charlie, but he didn't have a herion problem (he had the good Hodgkins though) but he still liked to yell at people. Bailey had the drinking problem which Jack who was Charlie seems to have had before the crash. But Bailey is now Jeremy. Hopefully we'll get a Jack flashback this year on Lost with Jeremy in the background so that Charlie and Bailey can be reunited

Well on Po5 Jack is Charlie, but he didn't have a herion problem (he had the good Hodgkins though) but he still liked to yell at people. Bailey had the drinking problem which Jack who was Charlie seems to have had before the crash. But Bailey is now Jeremy. Hopefully we'll get a Jack flashback this year on Lost with Jeremy in the background so that Charlie and Bailey can be reunited

do what? :huh

Couple of interesting parts of that episode:

Like Aman mentioned, the fact that Ben said he'd lived his whole life on the Island. Does this mean, his life as "Ben"? He could be lying obviously to mess with Jack's head. He's a known liar.

The most interesting line to me in the show was when Ben said to Juliette, "You never brought ME soup." Which could simply be a husband/wife on the rocks thing, OR suggest that Ben was once in Jack's same position...which would make sense...the Others trying to recruit Jack into their cult. Jack is being kept separate from Kate and Sawyer and Ben has made a promise to him if he cooperates. "Cooperation" probably meaning turning against his friends at the proper time ala Michael.

Struck me as a transitional episode but there was a lot of information given out. Like Ben making notes and studying Kate and Sawyer in his very own Pearl Station.

Things are heating up.

I really wish they would only go for 3 or 4 seasons in total and just wrap it up when they are still on top and haven't sucked every last bit of life out of the storyline.

So Desmond travels through time? or sees the future? Someone please give a plausible explanation.

All Austrailan people can see into the future. That's why INXS songs warned us all about 9-11 almost 10 years before it actually happened...but nobody really listened.

If there is ever an Animal House 30 years later made-for-TV movie, and he doesn't play D-Day, I'm going to cut someone.

Yes.

I think you should cut someone regardless to help your street cred

i am very curious about the desmond thing, though. But with all stuff happening in all places, it is hard to commit--there's stuff at the hatch, stuff across the island w/ the others, stuff with Jin et al on the board and stuff on the beach...

too much stuff!

I'm not as psyched about the show anymore. It's not bad, in fact I still think it's really good, I'm just finding that I'm not really having any WOW!!! moments this time around.

i am very curious about the desmond thing, though. But with all stuff happening in all places, it is hard to commit--there's stuff at the hatch, stuff across the island w/ the others, stuff with Jin et al on the board and stuff on the beach...

too much stuff!

Yeah, I think it's a little too spread out, and once they get all this "what happened to everybody after the hatch imploded" plot stuff, we'll get to some more interesting developments...

That must be what it is. I don't want the show to continue on much longer alternating episodes between 4 locations. The excitement of "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM NEXT WEEK" is sort of lost because you know you won't get any answers about this week's developments for another 3 weeks.

Yeah, I think it's a little too spread out, and once they get all this "what happened to everybody after the hatch imploded" plot stuff, we'll get to some more interesting developments...

Ditto. All that said, i've already enjoyed these first couple of epsiodes more than 50% of last season's.

Maybe my lack of the same level of enthusiasm is because I stopped reading those damn message boards with all the crazy theories.

I thought Locke's use of "u 2" in his note to Charlie was a nod to the internet junkies.

This is definitely a show best watched on DVD, 4 or 5 episodes at a time. That's why I loved season 1 so much. If I didn't think I'd hear major plot spoilers over time, I'd seriously consider not watching the show as it aired.

Something else has been bugging me. We saw a couple totally new Losties when Locke and Charlie bring Eko back to the beach, which is fine because I know there are more survivors than the main characters, but what about Rose and Bernard? I loved those two and their great story. I wonder if they're coming back any time soon.

EDIT: Right after I typed this I went to one of the boards and the first post I clicked on was this:

"I searched, and am surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet...

They gave names to two more of the survivors! We met Paolo and Nikki last night. I thought it odd that they had so many lines in that scene on the beach. Especially since they could have easily used Rose and Bernard there. I really think we're going to be seeing more of these two... "

:lol