• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do without the T&A - it's just a trip to get people to not flip the channel.

What's the deal with that tribe of people and the tattoo thing - I have not looked it up yet.

I was reminded somewhat of The Illustrated Man during the scene where Jack gets his tattoo.

I could do without the T&A - it's just a trip to get people to not flip the channel.

What's the deal with that tribe of people and the tattoo thing - I have not looked it up yet.

I was reminded somewhat of The Illustrated Man during the scene where Jack gets his tattoo.

The deal is, she said it would be "against her people" and "forbidden," and he insisted on it anyway, so he got his ass beat.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd say the last time I was that impressed with an episode of a TV show was an episode of Third Watch that took place in an alley - if you ever see it - you'll know why.

Now that was a great show. Bosco was some unlucky bastard.

Pvt. Paulo: Well - we are out of Dharma oat bars.

Nurse Nikki: Already? Did you check behind the powered milk?

Col. Blake: Radar! We are out of Dharma oat bars. Please Radar, go find some Dharma oat bars!

Radar: Yes sir, we are out of Dharma oat bars. I'll go find some Dharma oat bars.

Last epi of Third Watch details.

Clicky

What episode are you guys in the States on in Lost? Last night we saw the one where Hurley finds the VW van.

Yeah, ours is the follwing Monday on Irish tv or Sunday night on English tv but it clashes with 24 so that's a no no.

What is going on with bringing in the random two extra people lately? The two on the beach when Hurley comes back looking for help in getting the van up and running.

Yeah, ours is the follwing Monday on Irish tv or Sunday night on English tv but it clashes with 24 so that's a no no.

What is going on with bringing in the random two extra people lately? The two on the beach when Hurley comes back looking for help in getting the van up and running.

They showed up toward the end of last season - Paolo and Nikki. Window dressing at this point. Dunno if they're actually going to do anything but stand around and look like models.

I say "kill them off". They are the Jar Jar Binks of Lost.

They showed up toward the end of last season - Paolo and Nikki. Window dressing at this point. Dunno if they're actually going to do anything but stand around and look like models.
That was a good episode.....Locke is either getting dumber but I think he will do anything to stay on the island...he does not want to leave.

Locke has a visceral understanding of the island as his only hope of physical and moral redemption.

I am beginning to feel he will do ANYTHING to stay there.

He is becoming an increasingly desperate individual. Also, why did "The Island" via the spectre of Boone instruct him to help Eko...didn't pan out very well, did it?