9:30 Club (DC) Pre-Sale Sold Out?????

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure, it might be. I've only been to the big outdoor deal. What's the capacity for the Barns?

I just checked out their website. They have a seating chart, but no capacity info. It doesn't look like a hugh place though

Even if getting tickets is a bitch, I hope Wilco never stops playing places like the 9:30 Club (or the Vic, or Otto's.) And this almost immediate selling out of the presale is nothing new - I remember when summer '04 tickets went onsale, almost every show went like this. It's actually gotten better overall.

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow in the general sale. They'll go quickly, but they won't go as quickly as these did.

i too got shut out right at 10am

and for all who thought this was bad - wait until tomorrow. tickets.com will f*** this up. they did the tickets sales for the flaming lips two shows at the webster in nyc a few months back. what a mess. i remember reading on the lips board about people getting charged 6 times and getting 0 tickets and other horrific stories. apparently the tickets.com servers do not fair well in heavy traffic. at least music today tells you that you are 'out of luck' instantly. if i remember right i waited for 10 minutes trying to log on, then got on and secured a couple tickets only to have their end crash - sending me back to the end of the line (and then getting no tickets). luckily another friend scored and hooked me up.

best of luck to all with tickets.com

Wouldn't it be nice if WILCO would just play at the VIRGIN FESTIVAL in Baltimore?

The Flaming Lips will be there...and several other great bands...open space...GREAT place!

SEPT. 23rd, Saturday...tickets are still available...

I PRAY I GET TIX'S TOMORROW!!!! What's up with the 9:30 Club having it's OWN pre-sale?

Very worried....! :huh :unsure

i too got shut out right at 10am

and for all who thought this was bad - wait until tomorrow. tickets.com will f*** this up. they did the tickets sales for the flaming lips two shows at the webster in nyc a few months back. what a mess. i remember reading on the lips board about people getting charged 6 times and getting 0 tickets and other horrific stories. apparently the tickets.com servers do not fair well in heavy traffic. at least music today tells you that you are 'out of luck' instantly. if i remember right i waited for 10 minutes trying to log on, then got on and secured a couple tickets only to have their end crash - sending me back to the end of the line (and then getting no tickets). luckily another friend scored and hooked me up.

best of luck to all with tickets.com

I'm not sure, it might be. I've only been to the big outdoor deal. What's the capacity for the Barns?

The Barns is tiny. TINY. It's be a great place to see them, but tickets would really be impossible.

But I'll second and third the idea for Wilco to appear at the Filene Center (the big outdoor part of Wolf Trap). That's a killer venue and they need more "rockers" to play there.

"Tickets are not available together in the quantity you requested in this section at this time. Please try a different section, or fewer tickets."

i'm on hold on the 1-800 #, and desperately trying on the net....and apparently it's saying i can only buy one ticket at a time.

very upset.

"Tickets are not available together in the quantity you requested in this section at this time. Please try a different section, or fewer tickets."

i'm on hold on the 1-800 #, and desperately trying on the net....and apparently it's saying i can only buy one ticket at a time.

very upset.

I got disconnected.

Sigh. No love for me.

Is it too early to ask someone to post a torrent?

10:00 - got a couple of tickets

10:03 - can only buy 1 ticket and that isn't available

Craigslist - $200 OBO

Please let the people buying these tickets be fans of the music and not just going to hang out with their friends and be seen.

I'll keep my eyes open for you guys if any normal priced tix become available...