9:30 Club (DC) Pre-Sale Sold Out?????

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend who was supposed to get them this morning overslept and/or forgot. does any kind soul have 2 extras that we can take off of your hands? i'm beyond bummed at this point. unbelievable. :no

get in line.

i don't understand why some people had no problem. i was ready to go right at 10, but i got error messages right away.

i guess i wasn't meant to go :ohwell

This might be a really stupid technical comment but I use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer and I usually have good luck getting tix for high volume shows. Since not many people use Firefox, is it possible that it's easier to get in that way?

Just a thought...

This might be a really stupid technical comment but I use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer and I usually have good luck getting tix for high volume shows. Since not many people use Firefox, is it possible that it's easier to get in that way?

Just a thought...

i used firefox..

You know what really stinks? The people selling WILCO tickets on EBAY and listing the seats as FLOOR...all the seats are FLOOR! It's a general admission show! They are making a huge amount of money selling tickets that SOMEHOW they purchased before the fans could....and then lying about the seats...that's what smells awfully fishy to me!

What's up with that? And what's up the 9:30 club having their OWN pre-sale before the FANS pre-sale?

Bitch, moan, bitch, moan.....CAN'T WILCO JUST PLAY AT THE VIRGIN FESTIVAL?

KEANE DROPPED OFF THE TICKET! THERE IS ROOM!

http://www.virginfestival.com/

I also use firefox. Most of the people I know use firefox, actually, though I guess most of the world still doesn't.
You know what really stinks? The people selling WILCO tickets on EBAY and listing the seats as FLOOR...all the seats are FLOOR! It's a general admission show! They are making a huge amount of money selling tickets that SOMEHOW they purchased before the fans could....and then lying about the seats...that's what smells awfully fishy to me!

How does listing the "seats" as floor when they are all floor constitute lying?

What's up with that? And what's up the 9:30 club having their OWN pre-sale before the FANS pre-sale?

I don't think there's anything at all wrong with a venue having a presale to promote its own shows. Happier still, judging from the comments in 930's forum, their presale didn't seem to be swallowed whole by scalpers the way both Wilco sales were.