Oh, how I LOVE to see Favre continue to possibly ruin his legacy. All of these morons that used to say with a straight face that he's the greatest quarterback ever -- they can't still think that, can they?

I had the Bears defense last year for fantasy, and I have them again. So yeah, go Bears.

Oh, how I LOVE to see Favre continue to possibly ruin his legacy. All of these morons that used to say with a straight face that he's the greatest quarterback ever -- they can't still think that, can they?

He's not the best and never has been, but I also don't think he's ruining his legacy by playing right now. Every great quarterback has had help and most football fans understand that, right now, Favre doesn't.

A lot of greats continued to play way longer than they should have. Not too many people remember how horrible Willie Mays's last couple years were. It's sort of sad/funny to see Favre right now, but he's not ruining his legacy. Ten years from now, only those who were rooting for his decline will remember it.

Not too many people remember how horrible Willie Mays's last couple years were.

I actually do.Willie was my baseball hero as a child,and it wasn't pretty

That's ok man..I'm friggin' old :yes I still remember the joy of seeing the Hammer break the Babe's HR record

How'd you end up being such a big Willie Mays fan living in Indiana, anyway?

I don't suppose you're old enough to have seen Hammerin' Hank play for the Indianapolis Clowns...

I dunno bout Willie,I really liked him,McCovey,Juan Marichal,Bonds,etc.

I DID see Hank hit was it 712 or 713 at Riverfront in april '74...11 yrs. old