Post a picture of yourself

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handsome rainbow.

I would have fried him up in a cast iron pan. Fresh trout is so very good.

(apologies to catch and release dudes)

unfortunately most of the places we fish in Colorado are catch and release. But this one sure was fun bringing in. Took about 20 minutes, as it sprinted way upstream a couple of times. My cousin's wife got a couple of good pics:

Catch1resized.jpg

Catch2.jpg

unfortunately most of the places we fish in Colorado are catch and release. But this one sure was fun bringing in. Took about 20 minutes, as it sprinted way upstream a couple of times. My cousin's wife got a couple of good pics:

Catch1resized.jpg

Catch2.jpg

i guess i know where tony & i will be heading for our next vacation.

that was a beautiful fish indeed.

DSCN0401-1.jpg

the pics of car mirror portraits made me think of this pic from my gram parsons pilgrimage this past summer.

here's a pic of me and my dog. his name is "the dude" (no, he has not peed on my rug).

DSCN0622.jpg

Those dresses are so, so beautiful. :wub

:yay Those dresses are about 20 years old, and were originally made for the teenage dancers. Most of us felt pretty good about just being able to squeeze into them, but one woman was actually wearing her original dress from when she was 16! :o And she's got a new(ish) baby!

I also just realized that three of the people in the Fonz t-shirt pic are also in that pic. :lol