Post a picture of yourself

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking sort of tired and haggard....

ATT138451.jpg

I tried to get "Merle" to catch on. For example: Boy he was looking pretty Merle the other day. Either nobody I know listens to Merle Haggard or they are sick of my "attempts" at humor.

I tried to get "Merle" to catch on. For example: Boy he was looking pretty Merle the other day. Either nobody I know listens to Merle Haggard or they are sick of my "attempts" at humor.

Hey, never heard the "Merle" but I like it... I'm pretty Merle right now because I could care less about looking decent at my job right now. It's Christmas. Plus these bastards will probably be laying me off next year anyway so fuckem. :)

Hey, never heard the "Merle" but I like it... I'm pretty Merle right now because I could care less about looking decent at my job right now. It's Christmas. Plus these bastards will probably be laying me off next year anyway so fuckem. :)

I feel ya. I don't know if I'll have a job come June of next year.

I feel ya. I don't know if I'll have a job come June of next year.

Sorry to hear that.. That's about the time when my job will be up in the air. At first it was going to be early this year, but now it's been extended till June or so. Guess we'll see. But we can still drink and be Merry for now. :)

Sorry to hear that.. That's about the time when my job will be up in the air. At first it was going to be early this year, but now it's been extended till June or so. Guess we'll see. But we can still drink and be Merry for now. :)

Yep, I'm not going to worry about it until after the holidays. (yeah right. :lol )

• 7 months later...