• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L,

Hurry the fuck up with this.

Sincerely,

P

:lol

P,

Tentatively scheduled to shoot on Wednesday. It's way more complicated to pull off then it might sound...lighting and shit.

Thank you for your patience on this matter,

L

Moss, I'm pretty sure I read once that high foreheads are a sign of intelligence. And you know what they say about a guy with big intelligence...

P,

Tentatively scheduled to shoot on Wednesday. It's way more complicated to pull off then it might sound...lighting and shit.

Thank you for your patience on this matter,

L

Moss, I'm pretty sure I read once that high foreheads are a sign of intelligence. And you know what they say about a guy with big intelligence...

:wub

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got my delightful photomograph taken. It'll be a while before it's all edited up into a totally bitchin' album cover but here's a a jolly "safe for work" out-take. The whole thing was so insanely fun!

cream.jpg

Edited for boob content! We got some really good shots with the whole pink rose & hand to the mouth thing to copy Herb's lady and then we just went apeshit with the cream...3 cans of Barbasol, 1 of Reddiwip. If all goes well, we'll do a series of album cover recreations just for the hell of it. Everyone needs a hobby, right? It really was awesome fun. It's like a giant bird pooed on my head!

Guest Speed Racer

It really was awesome fun. It's like a giant bird pooed on my head!

That happened to me once, walking under the tracks in downtown Chicago. It is not, in fact, giant fun. :mellow Just for the record.

Finally got my delightful photomograph taken. It'll be a while before it's all edited up into a totally bitchin' album cover but here's a a jolly "safe for work" out-take. The whole thing was so insanely fun!

cream.jpg

Incidentally, they say it's good luck to get shit on by a pigeon.

This is true (that they say that). Over the summer my housemate and I were sipping beer in the back yard and while he was telling me how crummy things were going in his life of late he was shat on by a bird. He laughed and chalked it up to his situation. His crummy spell turned right around after that, too.

This is true (that they say that). Over the summer my housemate and I were sipping beer in the back yard and while he was telling me how crummy things were going in his life of late he was shat on by a bird. He laughed and chalked it up to his situation. His crummy spell turned right around after that, too.

A friend of mine was shat on by a bird the morning of his wedding several months ago. They're still together.

By the number of dudes (and a couple of women) in this thread, I'd say you're not alone.

Why no he is NOT.