Hummingbird Tongues

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to say that the wedding picture Mr. K posted in that other thread was most excellent. He has beautiful wife and he's got a handsome look himself, rather 30's-ish movie star like.

I'm not sure bobbob's the one hitting the bong, if you're eating brown zucchinis, Kevin.

what color do they turn when they go bad...muuuuuuch like this board hasand keeping his analogy intact? jimmy doesn't like zuchinni and hasn't smoke reefer for 3-4 years, so he doesn't know.

I'd like to say that the wedding picture Mr. K posted in that other thread was most excellent. He has beautiful wife and he's got a handsome look himself, rather 30's-ish movie star like.

I don't think that was Mr. K. :hmm

And may I just say everyone should go sit in a corner and think about baby farm animals.

Baby%20Farm%20Animals.jpg

I was wondering how it's going for Bjorn with the Rasputin costume...that beard gonna be ready for Halloween? 17.gif

Fine. I keep resisting the temptation to cut it all off.

Oops, my bad, Mr. whatdidisay. Must be all the negative energy arround here as of late.

I did have a Twinkie for lunch so things should turn round.

And may I just say everyone should go sit in a corner and think about baby farm animals.

Baby%20Farm%20Animals.jpg

you mean me? (if so, many thanks)

CroppedWeddingRec.jpg

Since it was requested, here's one of my personal favs of the wife just before our wedding, where she is being swallowed by an evil flesh-eating gown:

CroppedBWErika.jpg