well, see now here's my question, i identify with Say Anything as it came out the year i would have graduated from college (had i not been kicked out) but i am certainly older than El Kevin, so how can it be the same generational movie for both of us?

I was on the cusp of graduating high school...if my generation is defined by a Cameron Crowe movie during my college years, it'd probably be more like:

singles.jpg

lord knows that soundtrack pretty much defined what we heard coming out of stereos...or boomboxes held aloft above one's head, should they have been inclined to do so.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10. Roman Holiday

11. Holiday(!)

when i saw "garden state" i thought this is a guy's story. a well worn guy's story. made me consider all the films made with this premise. took me all the way back to "it happened one night," considered to be the first screwball comedy.

hey! i should be leaving work already! LOOK OUT!

That link reminded me that The Last Kiss is written by the fellow who wrote Crash and Million Dollar Baby, two real crapfests. I may have to hole up in my basement the entire time this flick is in theaters. Plus, Jacinda from Real World London(?) is in it. Wow.

There's a difference between confirmed crapfest (Garden State) and crapfest by opinion (Crash and Million Dollar Baby).

:brow :)

Am I supposed to understand what your post means?

He disagrees with your opinion and is trying to make it seem like he's being objective about it.

I think I'm going to strengthen that argument on the Logical Reasoning section of the LSAT soon.