He's been in quite a few films actually. Most recently that I've seen him in was Junebug. He plays a small part, but a part nonetheless. I haven't seen Old Joy yet, but I will. Unfortunately he's taking some heat in the press about this movie. People are comparing it to Brokeback just because it's about two guys in the woods.

He was actually an actor before he became a musician. He even played the dad in the made-for-tv movie about Jessica McClure, the girl who fell in the well.

bahahahaha

i totally remember that movie :lol

but yes, Will is mad talented :)

He's been in quite a few films actually. Most recently that I've seen him in was Junebug. He plays a small part, but a part nonetheless. I haven't seen Old Joy yet, but I will. Unfortunately he's taking some heat in the press about this movie. People are comparing it to Brokeback just because it's about two guys in the woods.

I caught him in that too, although his part was very brief (not that he was n00dz or anything). Yo La Tengo were also responsible for the soundtrack to Junebug.