10/15 - Wichita, KS - The Cotillion - Roll Call

If anybody needs any info about Wichita, I know it pretty well. I've been to a lot of the other concert venues but never the Cotillion so it'll be a first for me. There'll probably be a group of us hitting up Hooter's before the show unless there's another suggestion.

Ms. Edie and I will be doing the Wichita to Springfield tour of the Flinthills. :yay

ksfh1.gif

We'll be catching a couple of Wilco shows along the way as well.

I live 5 minutes from the Flinthills (maybe I live in the Flinthills, I dont know) But its great.

I desperately want to go, but I can't find anyone to make the trip with me. What a bummer.

Better off going alone,always great to meet new people more like yourself.I think I'm doing a few shows alone.Gomez sat.,then Wilco sun. and mon. :shifty

Better off going alone,always great to meet new people more like yourself.I think I'm doing a few shows alone.Gomez sat.,then Wilco sun. and mon. :shifty

Are you in St Louis? I've tried to figure out a way to make it to that Gomez show too but we're driving from Omaha and I think it would be to much to drive from Omaha to STL to Wichita then Springfield. Too bad the Springfield and Wichita dates aren't flip-flopped!! Needless to say I'm jealous, we'll have to try to track each other down at the Wichita show so you can rub in how great the Gomez show was.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you in St Louis? I've tried to figure out a way to make it to that Gomez show too but we're driving from Omaha and I think it would be to much to drive from Omaha to STL to Wichita then Springfield. Too bad the Springfield and Wichita dates aren't flip-flopped!! Needless to say I'm jealous, we'll have to try to track each other down at the Wichita show so you can rub in how great the Gomez show was.

Yeah,that would be a zig zag drive,but that Gomez show is at a great venue.If you decide to,let me know and maybe we can caravan!I'm confused myself on wether or not to leave after the show,or early in the morning,would kind of like atleast to hang out in Whicita for the day.No matter what it's going to be a hectic weekend,so might as well see as much music I can. :music

Yeah,that would be a zig zag drive,but that Gomez show is at a great venue.If you decide to,let me know and maybe we can caravan!I'm confused myself on wether or not to leave after the show,or early in the morning,would kind of like atleast to hang out in Whicita for the day.No matter what it's going to be a hectic weekend,so might as well see as much music I can. :music

The dilemmas we face when we have way too much good live music at our disposal in just one weekend! I would love to go to the St. Louis show but it would probably be way too much time on the road. Instead I think I

I'll be at the Wichita show alone, too. Driving up from Oklahoma, since the band is inexplicably skipping the Sooner State this time around. Looking forward to seeing you guys.