1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward

"That's hard to say, huh?

Well, when can we get the power turned back on?

That's hard to say, huh?

Well, tell me something. Is it as hard to say as "Oh, my god! Somebody help me! There's a man in my office with a flamethrower"

Having said that... Shindaiwa is really the way to go. I have had mine 12 years, without a problem.

Are we talking edgers or trimmers? I know yours is 12 years old, but any suggestions on a specific Shindaiwa model? I am about done with the cheap electric piece of crap I used this year.

Thanks.

Are we talking edgers or trimmers? I know yours is 12 years old, but any suggestions on a specific Shindaiwa model? I am about done with the cheap electric piece of crap I used this year.

Thanks.

String trimmers.

I have the T-18, which I don't think they manufacture anymore. Go here to compare features. I compared by weight, as landscaping is my profession, and carry mine around a bit more than most folks would. The little Shindaiwa engines are roundly praised by professional landscapers.

The Shindaiwa are 2-cycle engines. Maybe all string trimmers are...

String trimmers.

I have the T-18, which I don't think they manufacture anymore. Go here to compare features. I compared by weight, as landscaping is my profession, and carry mine around a bit more than most folks would. The little Shindaiwa engines are roundly praised by professional landscapers.

The Shindaiwa are 2-cycle engines. Maybe all string trimmers are...

thanks for the info.

Catching up on the RTT:

Speaking of YSI mix exchange...I made the geekiest modern Celtic music mix, which no one would download anyway, but have no idea how to get it from iTunes to My Music so that I can upload it.

:loser

I would!!!

Also: I fully endorse kidsmoke, and Tom, and Andrew, and wish I could be there with them right now. :cheers

Also also: I'm considering posting a sternly-worded new thread in the BT forum, putting on notice anyone who isn't connectable. :angry

Also: I fully endorse kidsmoke, and Tom, and Andrew, and wish I could be there with them right now. :cheers

:D I thought of you when I was at Tower Bridge again, watching while Tom posed for some Wilco holiday pics competion entries (Is is still summer? Is it still going?). I was artistic director for a later one on the theme of I'm A Wheel (any ideas?), and there's a good one of Donna and Tom separated by a Life Guard.

:D I thought of you when I was at Tower Bridge again, watching while Tom posed for some Wilco holiday pics competion entries (Is is still summer? Is it still going?). I was artistic director for a later one on the theme of I'm A Wheel (any ideas?), and there's a good one of Donna and Tom separated by a Life Guard.

Artistic director, photographer's model... is there anything you can't do? :lol I'm looking forward to Donna's pics.

who are you, Seth Bullock?

:unsure I had to google this!

Right now, wilco hq is Viewing Topic: Jeff likes "Shark-Shaped Great White Lemon Ice Popsicles".

What must they think of us all?

i think, if i actually saw one of these, that i would like a shark shaped great white lemon ice popsicle. do they really exist? I ask here because the Just A Fan people are scary.

:)

Right now, wilco hq is Viewing Topic: Jeff likes "Shark-Shaped Great White Lemon Ice Popsicles".

What must they think of us all?

:lol