22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward
You better actually do this, but leave ction in. You must do this with your money. It's worth it--and it is my demand.

questions/comments:

what will it cost?

can we all be wearing wife-beaters?

ction's cards would have to be pocket queens.

strawberry and pol pot cannot be sitting next to each other and i'd like the appearance that stalin and captain kangaroo are cheating.

i think, if i actually saw one of these, that i would like a shark shaped great white lemon ice popsicle. do they really exist? I ask here because the Just A Fan people are scary.

:)

8777_greatWhite.jpg

Guest ScottHoward
I just spoke with Johnny art guy telepathically and he said he will do the painting for $775 plus two plane tickets to Chicago and an evening of enjoying nature with Ron Cey.

He'd have to cut off one of his ears for me to pay that kind of money.

I'm applying at Sam Ash Music and Game Stop today. I need a job. This whole poor college student thing isn't cutting it.

poor college student>working at sam ash

employees at the sam ash near me=d-bags w/out brains

have you ever ordered two drinks at a drive-thru window to give the impression you were ordering food for two?

read this outloud to a friend in the computer lab here at school and another girl burst out laughing and replied "yes!"

Once, in an extremely inebriated state I ordered better than 50$ worth of food at the local Burger King for my friends and I. I then commenced to put sugar on the 7 orders of French Fries (in my state I couldn't discern sugar from the little salt packets), upon tasting said fries; this pissed me off to no end resulting in my ejecting the entire tray of food against the wall and my subsequent ejection from the restaurant.

Still hungry and with my wallet quite a bit lighter my drunken troop and I staggered over to the local Hardee's Family Restaurant, a place where I had part time employment. Knowing the people that worked there, I figured I had an