Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by doing France(class) homework you mean trying to seduce ladies (which I'm just going to assume you do), then I would suggest at least starting with the pants on. After "practicing" some French, most of a mid-priced bottle of Pinot-Noir, and 2/3rds of a Sigur Ros album if your pants just so happen to come off, then you're probably in business. Just sayin.

Damnit! I hadn't told anyone of my latest method....how did you find out?

Well, you know what they say, if it's working for you, stick with it.

The dudes that started this place should have set up some guidelines like the ones I found - and then there would not be so much confusion. Back in the day, I use to post boobs and post crap in almost every thread - and I was told to not do that. I am not putting anyone on ignore - but I will freely use the report button.

Is it Ground Hog day again already?

Sorry to change the subject and stuff, but have we ever received clarification on the whole "In Between Days" vs. "Inbetween Days" controversy?

no. and I'd appreciate closure on that matter so that I may finally exhale...

The dudes that started this place should have set up some guidelines like the ones I found - and then there would not be so much confusion. Back in the day, I use to post boobs and post crap in almost every thread - and I was told to not do that. I am not putting anyone on ignore - but I will freely use the report button.

Super. I am not reporting anyone - but I will freely use the ignore button. I understand the boobs thing, but who gave you the powdered wig and gavel to rule on what's 'crap'? Somebody sends me a message that justly provides rationale as to why a particular post is sullying their internet experience so fucking bad they can't just ignore it and e-go on anymore...i'll respect that a lot more than somebody anonymously reporting me. All i'm saying.

If you ignored people, alot of the problems here would go away.

The Golden Child speaks the truth. and i'm wearing one of those boss leather hats like Eddie did in the film of the same title.

If you ignored people, alot of the problems here would go away.

I should not have to ignore anyone - people should not be knocking on other people here -

Oh - and I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not.

I should not have to ignore anyone - people should not be knocking on other people here -

Oh - and I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not.

I'm not sure I know what you are talking about, but then again, I rarely look back in the RTT to see what I've missed. I like to live in the here and now.

Super. I am not reporting anyone - but I will freely use the ignore button. I understand the boobs thing, but who gave you the powdered wig and gavel to rule on what's 'crap'? Somebody sends me a message that justly provides rationale as to why a particular post is sullying their internet experience so fucking bad they can't just ignore it and e-go on anymore...i'll respect that a lot more than somebody anonymously reporting me. All i'm saying.

The Golden Child speaks the truth. and i'm wearing one of those boss leather hats like Eddie did in the film of the same title.

the other day I asked you not to include me in your posts - but yet just a little while ago you did - as well as made fun of where I live and whatnot