Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I know what you are talking about, but then again, I rarely look back in the RTT to see what I've missed. I like to live in the here and now.

You should grow up, stop following these assholes, and be yourself.

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- : "God damn it, you've got to be kind."

So, apparently, the dude is named "Snow Miser" (according to IMDB). Although googling for "Freeze Miser" turns up a lot of hits as well.

Other than the whole self-righteous, reformed booby posting, this is how the board should be run bit, your Freeze/snow Miser-Bill Clinton bit is the best thing going this week by far.

Perhaps there should be a pinned "Argument" or "Take Shit Out On A Neighbor" thread. That way posters so disposed could vent at will with wild abandon, and those of you who prefer amicably to discuss random topics could do so free of molestation.

But then again, I might have just peed on the cat.

Perhaps there should be a pinned "Argument" or "Take Shit Out On A Neighbor" thread. That way posters so disposed could vent at will with wild abandon, and those of you who prefer amicably to discuss random topics could do so free of molestation.

But then again, I might have just peed on the cat.

There is a guy who only listens to 70's music. I think he's crazy.

Sad I am that gershon is no longer here for me to e fight with, so that I can quit the board in a huff just before i leave town.

Let's just pretend he is, and that we did.

I quit the coddamn board.

Be kind to each other, and have a nice week at work, biotches!!!

There is a guy who only listens to 70's music. I think he's crazy.

With all due respect to my distinguished colleague,I'll have to disagree :lol

"Now there's a steal by Bird! Underneath to DJ! He lays it up and in!! ... What a play by Bird! Bird stole the inbounding pass, layed it up to DJ, and DJ layed it up and in, and Boston has a one-point lead with one second left! OH, MY, THIS PLACE IS GOING CRAZY!!!"

So, apparently, the dude is named "Snow Miser" (according to IMDB). Although googling for "Freeze Miser" turns up a lot of hits as well.

Why consult IMDB when you have a resident genius with an alias of "Dude" at your beck and call?